• I Love you Harry

Featured Posts

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
IWasBornThisWay
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

Well I have no other option but to agree with Leo Thee Afro-Krakoan:partysick: 

disagree. his sexuality is not important. the main idea of his last comment is that it’s his personal life and his sexuality should not be important for GP

pedrohemg

I think Harry is straight. I don't know him, I just think he is. For me, he's just taking advantage of the moment, just like many others. 

NichuuB
2 minutes ago, IWasBornThisWay said:

disagree. his sexuality is not important. the main idea of his last comment is that it’s his personal life and his sexuality should not be important for GP

that's true. but people are a bit annoyed of his constant queerbaiting and the possibility of it all being just for the pink money

Property of @Whale

Borisapillar
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I guess we can't have any allies?

Of course we can. Just say you're an ally and move on. Don't keep teasing your fans and the public by suggesting you "might" be queer but it "doesn't matter."

Why can't he wave a pride flag, and not want to label himself? He is clearly non-gender-conforming and an ally at the very LEAST. 

elijahfan

So because he's a public person, he has to have everything about him figured out? Otherwise it's hypocrite behavior?

Those comments reek of frustration and misplaced curiosity.

elijahfan
Just now, Gabe said:

Why can't he wave a pride flag, and not want to label himself? He is clearly non-gender-conforming and an ally at the very LEAST. 

Exactly, he's not shying away from the fact he is part of the community. If this isn't enough for people, that's the people's problem, not his.

Mr Peeps

i have to agree with him, sexuality of an artist shouldn't matter to the GP & yet everyone online is so quick to label stuff and jump to conclusions.

alsemanche

Okay but why did he tear off that part of his sock and show us that one painted toenail? :bear: We get it you paint you nails, move tf on

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Nathan

I don’t think it matters…. BUT I agree, you can’t wave pride flags around constantly and then say it doesn’t matter.

If it doesn’t matter to him (which is great) he sure does like making a big deal about sexuality. I understand you can see this as support for the community, but it’s literally constant. I think if you are that uncomfortable with sharing your own sexuality publicly then it’s a strange move. 

I think the realty is that he is indeed straight, and is just great at marketing. Nothing wrong with that, but you can see why he wouldn’t want to just state he is straight due to blowback. 

Archived