💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hold My Hand MV will feature Gagz as an Angel helping ppl on earth

dit

Featured Posts

Based on the lyrics, the MV for Hold My Meat Purse is going to feature miss Gagz helping people on earth with clips of the movie intertwined. 

"Hold my hand everything will be ok I heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey"

Thank you.

giphy.gif

TheSlash
2 minutes ago, YourWhiskyMouth said:

I heard it’s 900 gagas fighting each other

In heaven? :oprah: 

Ew, David!

Frivolero

I think she’s going to be in a pilot outfit or singing in front of a plane. :vegas:

okay but can you imagine gaga in a brown pilot outfit holding a helmet as she turns behind to look at the camera and her blonde hair is flowing as she sings on an airport runway. ya’ll cmon now. 

Best Friends Pilot GIF by Marvel Studios

weed

I heard they break the guiness world record for most people holding hands at one time

Tinnitus15

Gaga swimming in haus labs lip gloss in a huge swimming pool in the desert while I scream at her from a distance (the infamous glass house from the cure mv) :neyde:

androiduser

and then fans will make the usual comments... "Gaga looks so sad, you can see she is hurting for the world", "Gaga looks the happiest she's ever been, you can see she is joyful for helping the world", "She looks like she's in so much pain, she is so brave for enduring the shoot" etc

Archived