Jump to content
About TCB Spoilers... PLEASE do not put spoilers in thread titles as we have some users wishing to remain spoiler free. Please show kindness and respect. Thank you! ×

MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 11th (2022) - East Rutherford, NJ


Featured Posts

sourpunk

For anyone who is going to be in the pit: How early are you going to line up?

 

for ArtRAVE I lined up 2 nights before, and Joanne was 1 night but those weren’t stadium shows. We used a number system so we could go in and out of the line for bathroom, food, hotel, etc. If you plan on getting there early do you plan on having your makeup done and outfit done before you get in the line or do you think I’ll be able to go back to my hotel a couple hours. Do you think there will be a number system for a stadium show? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • B2theRich33

    58

  • Chromaticasid96

    29

  • LateToCult

    28

  • Lady K

    23

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I showed up without a ticket, maybe some of u saw me with my sign that said I Need a Ticket. I was hoping to snag someone's extra nosebleed seat for little to no money but after abut an hour of doing

We had such a blast. Cried my eyeballs out when she sang TEOG. Ten years ago, I saw Gaga by myself at the BTW Ball. My husband couldnt make it then because he had hurt his back. When that concert took

That show was just everything. Her vocal, artistic and performance skills have improved to the point that she can just handle the whole thing with easy like way better than any other moment on her car

luigil
54 minutes ago, sourpunk said:

For anyone who is going to be in the pit: How early are you going to line up?

 

for ArtRAVE I lined up 2 nights before, and Joanne was 1 night but those weren’t stadium shows. We used a number system so we could go in and out of the line for bathroom, food, hotel, etc. If you plan on getting there early do you plan on having your makeup done and outfit done before you get in the line or do you think I’ll be able to go back to my hotel a couple hours. Do you think there will be a number system for a stadium show? 

I def wouldn’t recommend waiting that many days in advance. A lot of people that have floor tickets (GP) will arrive like an hour before the show starts and will slowly make their way to the front which is also what I typically do. No need to lose so many hours

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
LateToCult

Ticketmaster now shows you what gate to use when you enter MetLife! 
 

Any New Yorkers know how public transit to the stadium works from Penn Station?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood

I will be at this show with a friend! I’m beyond excited to see Gaga live for the first time. :giveup:

Link to post
Share on other sites
DiamondAngel

I’ll be going to this, alone :huntyga: I’m so freaking excited 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaism

Ticketmaster added some GA tickets today for $755 plus fees :mark:

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
luigil
7 minutes ago, joaouliana said:

does anybody have GA tickets to sell me? :river:

I might have an extra one if my mom can’t make it. Bought a ticket for her to come but long story short, got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and just had hip replacement surgery for in May. If she’s not well enough by the end of the month I will have to sell the ticket! It’s GA 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
joaouliana
Just now, luigil said:

I might have an extra one if my mom can’t make it. Bought a ticket for her to come but long story short, got diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and just had hip replacement surgery for in May. If she’s not well enough by the end of the month I will have to sell the ticket! It’s GA 

omg i'm so sorry :(((

i'm gonna pm you, i'm coming from brazil just to see her, I already have the chicago ticket but i wanna see her in ny too, we could go together 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Saint Hollywood

A bunch of standard seats towards the front section of the floor have just been released on Ticketmaster, for anyone who is interested!

Link to post
Share on other sites
DontCallMeAlice

This will be my second Chromatica show, and my very first time visiting New York City. Doing this trip with my littlemonster friends and can’t wait :giveup:

𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙗𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙖, 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙪𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙁𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝘼𝙗𝙤𝙫𝙚
Link to post
Share on other sites
MessyTop
On 7/4/2022 at 7:30 PM, LateToCult said:

Ticketmaster now shows you what gate to use when you enter MetLife! 
 

Any New Yorkers know how public transit to the stadium works from Penn Station?

New Yorker here, the train is super easy. Out of Penn Station on 34st. Is a 15 min train that takes you directly to the stadium. Super easy and cheap. Trains are every 10-15 min. And cause if the concert it will be fun and crowded  

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...