Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

My arena says the concert starts at 7pm and goes until 1:30am?

ElectricHaus

Featured Posts

ElectricHaus

I Have the Ticketmaster app on my iphone, right after i bought tickets there is a button you can hit and it adds the concert to your calender. I added the show to my calender......just cause i wanted to. There is no way i would forget.

I went through my calender and looked at the event for the first time, it said the show starts at 7:00pm and ends at 1:30a.m.!!!! :shutup:

I'm seeing her in Dallas, so we ride a train to my arena, so we don't have to mess with traffic. Mainly becauese parking is like $30......Problem is the last train leaves at 1:20ish.....Do yall honestly think her show will run that late? Cause if it is I won't be able to see the encore, and i will :cry:

I would imagine the itenarary will look something like this:

6:00pm = Doors Open

7:00-7:25 = Lady Starlight

7:40-8:15 = Madeon

9:00-11:15pm = Gaga

I'm pretty sure venues have a certain time that all artist have to be off of the stage.....ive been to at least 10 concerts at this venue before and the latest a concert has ever ended was 11:30ish......Someone please help me! How long are her opening acts on? What time does she normally come on? How long is her show?

I'm pretty sure i'm not the only monster that has this question......So lots of answers would help bunches!!!!

MrFameKills

my show ended at 11:15 pm, so yours will too :shrug: didnt one of the shows in london start too late and they had to cut parts out so they could finish in time?

edit: gaga was supposed to come at 8pm on stage, but she was late and turned up in 9 , if i remember corectly :sweat:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

drinkmytears

my show ended at 11:15 pm, so yours will too :shrug: didnt one of the shows in london start too late and they had to cut parts out so they could finish in time?

edit: gaga was supposed to come at 8pm on stage, but she was late and turned up in 9 , if i remember corectly :sweat:

London is really strict.

I don't think that the end time is an issue stateside. I saw Madonna, she went on at 10:30 on a weeknight, played for 2 hours. SHe got a lot of negative feedback though, so I hope Gaga sticks to an 8:45-9 start time.

ElectricHaus

London is really strict.

I don't think that the end time is an issue stateside. I saw Madonna, she went on at 10:30 on a weeknight, played for 2 hours. SHe got a lot of negative feedback though, so I hope Gaga sticks to an 8:45-9 start time.

me too, cause i don't really want her to cut anything from the show.....plus i would be devestated if i had to leave before the encore.....but i highly doubt she will be on past 1

BadHeavyMetalQueen

Gaga started late at Manchester too, I think she started half an hour late.

drinkmytears

me too, cause i don't really want her to cut anything from the show.....plus i would be devestated if i had to leave before the encore.....but i highly doubt she will be on past 1

Well also, people tend to hate it and she could get bad reviews.

TraeumereiLPB

Don't worry, the concert won't end that late. In Hannover, Gaga came on stage at about 08:35 pm and it ended around 11:05 pm. Her show is ca. 2 hours and 30 minutes. Only if she is super late and starts at 11:00 pm, it will go until 01:30 am, wich is unlikely.

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

I think the show will be normal length. However, the Born Brave Bus (with DJWS) might be open until 1:30am, for those Standing who cannot get to it before (otherwise they'd lose their place in line). Therefore, they have to put 1:30am, as noise levels may be high until then, but the actual show finishes at 11:00? So it's a curfew really for the Bus noise? Just a guess!

elijahfan

Let's not forget she's revamping the show, so who knows if it'll be longer or shorter :(

She can't humanly do a 4 hours show...

The Paris show I attended ended at approximately 11:45 pm, and Gaga was on time, which I really appreciated, because the previous show I went to was Madonna's, and she showed up 2 hours late... :fail: At the end of it, more than 60,000 people were running down the streets to catch the last subway... total mess.

She can't humanly do a 4 hours show...

Lets not forget, this is Gaga were speaking of :crazy:

The Paris show I attended ended at approximately 11:45 pm, and Gaga was on time, which I really appreciated, because the previous show I went to was Madonna's, and she showed up 2 hours late... :fail: At the end of it, more than 60,000 people were running down the streets to catch the last subway... total mess.

I just watched a video of Madonna I think on Ellen a few months back talking about why she's always late.. I don't find it an excuse cuz if its so much work n hassle, why does she put herself through it? Needless to say and the fans..

Archived