❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
question

male beauty standards: why the it-dudes these days feminine & skinny lookin

waterfall

Featured Posts

waterfall

*Warning: I'm not trying to be offensive or anything. I just noticed this pattern and I'm just curious.

Ex: 

- gender bending looks (harry styles & timothee chalamet & plenty others ... i actually have a few friends who still simp over them lol and i have a lot of mutuals who follow these people lol) 

VO1220_Cover.jpg

- jb (back during his early years where he was inescapable in school)

justinbieber.jpeg

- kpop industry (lot of stans shame the idols if they look too "fat" smh or like if their built)

267d6a74b2815a9709eedc811bfaebad.jpg

54a884fd-de70-4216-bafc-d6e17c9cfc5f.jpe

- other exs: tiktok eboys/fboys (tall + skinny + young lookin + with that haircut and facial expressions they all have) 

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker

The “it-dudes” are still the muscles guys out of Californian gyms, just go on any app to look or even any threads here. At best the thin boy look is a trend that will fade, i don’t think its gonna last or become as huge as the kardashian body type became since last decade.

Rahrahbitchson

Those horny girlies dont know what a real men is :neyde:thats why they are always crying for the same boy who dump them and treat them bad :ohwell::bradley:

P.S all men are trash :awkney:

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

waterfall
5 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

The “it-dudes” are still the muscles guys out of Californian gyms, just go on any app to look or even any threads here. At best the thin boy look is a trend that will fade, i don’t think its gonna last or become as huge as the kardashian body type became since last decade.

i feel like as you grow older, you probably start to prefer more thick dudes, but like most of the it-guys are teenage fueled... like bts for example and the tiktok guys

BBhomemaker
2 minutes ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

Those horny girlies dont know what a real men is :neyde:thats why they are always crying for the same boy who dump them and treat them bad :ohwell::bradley:

P.S all men are trash :awkney:

What is a real man ? :partysick:

Rahrahbitchson
5 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

You should already know that:partysick:

descarga-2.jpg

PartySick
6 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

This :partysick:

No fem shaming on this cult site please :partysick:

COOOK
1 minute ago, Rahrahbitchson said:

You should already know that:partysick:

descarga-2.jpg

This guy's constantly posting with his two kids and girlfriend but that never took me out of thinking that he's secretly gay... Why's that so and am I the only one who thinks this? Maybe it's just me...

Rahrahbitchson
4 minutes ago, PartySick said:

This :partysick:

No fem shaming on this cult site please :partysick:

I was not referring to their feminine looks because I love Harry Styles, what I was talking about is that today most of these boys who idealize are f * ckboys

Rahrahbitchson
6 minutes ago, COOOK said:

This guy's constantly posting with his two kids and girlfriend but that never took me out of thinking that he's secretly gay... Why's that so and am I the only one who thinks this? Maybe it's just me...

Better for us honey

0hbjsdfdiner.gif

InTheCloset

I would give away a lung to look like harry or timothee:huntyga:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

Archived