đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Normani - Fair

Teletubby

Featured Posts

waterfall

im sorry for doubting u sis. that was amazing. i doubt this will smash but her vocals served. :giveup:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronnie

OOOF! This is a good breakup song for the heart broken. The lyrics really get you in the feels.

Is it a BB #1, no. But is it a good song, absolutely! 

robbiemalik

That auto tune whistle part is just not it, I was hooked on the snippet but this isn’t good. I love wild slide and I’m mad it wasn’t a bigger hit that it should’ve been. 

Chlorine Sevigny
20 minutes ago, HookerOnAChurch said:

The live version is flawless :bradley:

Yassss. :giveup:

Was the mic on the whole time though? :ph34r:

janetjackson

Whatever y'all. I love it.

She doesn't have to be anyone but herself. I support her journey wherever it goes.

Joaco95
7 hours ago, sexy said:

doesn't understand what a single is supposed to do – be as appealing as possible to the greatest number of potential fans as possible. 

maybe they arent looking for the big pop generic single and she's just releasing these really good r&b songs.

I love it, its so chill

8 hours ago, Kim Petass said:

I feel like everybody wants her to succeed and to be this massive pop star, which is completely understandable regarding where she’s coming from (one of the biggest girls band from the 2010’s), but these direction choices with the last releases tends to show that she might be interested with this “niche” sound. Which is surprising but actually amazing because she does it perfectly ! Since motivation, musically every track are amazing imo and I’m really excited by the songs she’s put out : I think they are well crafted and idiosyncratic

it reminds me of the direction Tinashe took on her last album, great and unexpected. Maybe she will not be as successful as expected but at least it’s qualityyy

Camilla is already more famous and does the shitty songs, let’s leave it to her  :laughga:

I agree, but the difference is Tinashe actually put out music. If Normani puts out an album full of chill R&B tracks, I’m so here for it. But she hyped up these tracks spaced out by months and years, with no album in sight, which is what makes me think these tracks are intended to be some sort of “breakout” single. I think she’d be much better served by just dropping the album and building her career that way. 

im not saying I want her to be a pop artist or even a megastar, I just want her release strategy to make some sort of sense, which it doesn’t. 

14 hours ago, Teletubby said:

lmao her arrogance is so funny. it comes off as arrogance because she's achieved nothing

LuvitLevit

Y’all…I love it.  Mellow and chill. And her vocals and harmonies are on point.  I look forward to the rest of the material.  

doja scat

i LOVE this. i think Normani shines on mid tempo r&b songs, so im very excited to see how the rest of the album sounds if Fair is anything to go by :applause: 

it’s giving what it’s supposed to give :applause:

Cheek 2 Cheek Stan

When she gon release the album. Miss girl had 3 debuts already you ain’t new babes.

Period 🩸

Archived