šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Chromatica Ball: Will You Avoid Spoilers? (Poll)

BlingNotTheMusic

Will you avoid TCB spoilers on GGD?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Spoilers for the tour?

• Yes, I want to experience everything new live at the concert!
    • No, spoilers have no affect on my concert experience.

Featured Posts

CatelynnMarie

I think I'm going to try really hard to not spoil it, but it will be hard asdl;kfj especially with posts on twitter. This is going to be a once in a lifetime experience I feel and I'm going to try hard to make it a surprise

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tofueism

I would avoid spoilers but who knows if she's coming to JapanĀ :messga:Ā I've seen JB and Avril having dates in November so I'm hoping that means they'll open up the borders soon :pray:

darkgaga
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

No, I was planning to avoid them and that's why I chose Paris in 2020 but Miss Gaguita said f*ck you and made it the 3rd show now so I'll watch videos and choose a good spot.

This. Same for me

KindnessPunk

I kinda spoiled myself for TMB and I regretted it. I still enjoyed the show but TMB has so many cool surprises, I think it wouldā€™ve been nice to experience that first hand with no spoilers.

For TCB I wanna be surprised with the setlist. like Iā€™m so looking forward to Free Woman, as soon as that first note hits I will ascend!!! Same with Plastic Doll!

Savage

Iā€™m avoiding spoilers altogether. I did the same thing for the artRAVE and the show was one of the best experiences of my life. I was unable to avoid spoilers for JWT and Enigma, but this time Iā€™ll only have to wait a month. I can do this! šŸ˜¤šŸ¤£

Ronnie

I watch the show so I know where on the floor I want to be.

JWT I chose to be up against stage b since she ended the show there.Ā Best decision ever.Ā 

BillieGOAT

if Iā€™m going to pay that much for a GA ticket, i better figure out where the best place to stand is before i go !! Spoilers make me more excited tbh

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

I kinda spoiled myself for TMB and I regretted it. I still enjoyed the show but TMB has so many cool surprises, I think it wouldā€™ve been nice to experience that first hand with no spoilers.

For TCB I wanna be surprised with the setlist. like Iā€™m so looking forward to Free Woman, as soon as that first note hits I will ascend!!! Same with Plastic Doll!

Ā 

28 minutes ago, Savage said:

Iā€™m avoiding spoilers altogether. I did the same thing for the artRAVE and the show was one of the best experiences of my life. I was unable to avoid spoilers for JWT and Enigma, but this time Iā€™ll only have to wait a month. I can do this! šŸ˜¤šŸ¤£

Yeah I feel like there's nothing better than the anticipation of not knowing what song is coming next and then just absolutely losing your SHEISSE when it's your fav song! Spoiling the setlist gives you no curiousity...

TortureMeOnReplay
4 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Well considering that I flew from Houston toĀ Vancouver to see the first show live, then no I didnā€™t view spoilers, I posted themĀ :kiss:

The way I say ā€œno fā€™ing wayā€ andĀ scream at the beginning of the Bloody Mary videoĀ :ladyhaha:

In that moment I honestly couldnā€™t believe she was performing theĀ iconic fan favorite liveĀ :messga:

The way I watch your John Wayne and PIĀ videos (not knowing you posted them) whenever I get sad I didn't get to see JWT

Original Diva
4 hours ago, Concertaholic said:

Well considering that I flew from Houston toĀ Vancouver to see the first show live, then no I didnā€™t view spoilers, I posted themĀ :kiss:

The way I say ā€œno fā€™ing wayā€ andĀ scream at the beginning of the Bloody Mary videoĀ :ladyhaha:

In that moment I honestly couldnā€™t believe she was performing theĀ iconic fan favorite liveĀ :messga:

Side note but I genuinely think that Gaga will never put Perfect Illusion in a tour setlist again. Obviously it made sense for JWT because its from that album, but I think it is too hard for her to perform in a tour setting, where she has to retain her energy and voice to get through the rest of her show.

excuse me no

beli8
4 hours ago, Bonkers said:

:saladga:

real fans use Stadium Pal

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZVEc8YvvMhnb2oXwdTfH

260131386_3003179719949389_6154749545148

Omg lol is this for real? I seriously might need this haha.

Gagaism
33 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

Side note but I genuinely think that Gaga will never put Perfect Illusion in a tour setlist again. Obviously it made sense for JWT because its from that album, but I think it is too hard for her to perform in a tour setting, where she has to retain her energy and voice to get through the rest of her show.

she did even started cutting half of the song then completely cut itĀ out of the setlist at the middle of that tourĀ :messga:Ā And I live for her vocals, this song is powerfulĀ 

beli8

I watch/read enough spoilers to help me decide where I want to stand in the pit, and anything else that I might need for me to experience the show to my liking. For JWT, we listened to about 30 seconds of The Cure but then we took off to the stage at the back. Had I not read the spoilers, I wouldn't have known when to go back there to get a good spot.

TortureMeOnReplay
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

Don't say thatĀ :messga::messga:

Benji

Iā€™ll check the set list for sure and see what the show looks like from a video or two but Iā€™ll keep everything else a surprise

Archived