Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Khloé Kardashian says that blaming women when men cheat is “really hurtful”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Pablo
11 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

Coming from the women who bullied and harassed a young women for kissing her boyfriend? Girl bye :neyde:

I think Khloe meant don't put the blame on the partner who didn't cheat.

And this family is messy :triggered:, why make everything so public like they did with the Tristan, Khloe, and Jordan stuff. 

Don't visit my profile

Teletubby
5 minutes ago, Pablo said:

why make everything so public like they did with the Tristan, Khloe, and Jordan stuff. 

this is how they stay in spotlight and earn money:samanthac:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Putang Ina Mo

That's why she keeps coming back to whatever-that-guy's-name after she cheats on her countless times.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

Well actually something I don't think she understands is that people don't understand why she stays with a serial cheater, they never blamed her, they just criticize her, that's a difference. Because it's unbelievable to stay with someone who cheats not once but three times or i think four times, and you come back and want a second baby with them. You really are either a weirdo, a dumbass or both

Kulture Kiari

I feel like they all purposely teamed up to say some dumb quote so the public can keep them relevant while their new show premieres on Hulu. 'Cause God forbid we stop talking about the Kardashian. Bad publicity is still good publicity. 

1 hour ago, Pablo said:

I think Khloe meant don't put the blame on the partner who didn't cheat.

And this family is messy :triggered:, why make everything so public like they did with the Tristan, Khloe, and Jordan stuff. 

Agreed, they said they considered her like family so why not deal with it in private? I think they just put out anything to gain attention.

Shale101

I agree with this viewpoint....the cheater should be blamed.  However....if you continue to stay with a known cheater people lose any sympathy.  You have made your bed....now sleep in it.  Stop picking the same type of loser men.  Get a different type Khloe.  

JusKeepBreathin

Again completely scripted media and social media savvy. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

flyaway

First it was Kim talking about asses and working when hers are both fake. 

And now Khloe talking about cheating when she started dating  her girlfriends' boyfriends. 

Hypocrites very much. 

Archived