Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

August 6, 2022. Toronto, Canada

MonsterBall13

Featured Posts

ChrissyBot

Is it just me or am I the only one worried that the fire on stage is dangerous?. Like I’m worried she’ll get burned. Like when she jumps she might slip into the fire or smtng. Idk I’m just worried for her safety.

Edited by chromaticpop
  • Like 2

MonsterBall13

The show is amazing but I feel like she was more distant than us than in previous years I know everybody's gonna say that but even compared to Joanne she spoke far less 

• Like 1

mdance4life
15 minutes ago, MonsterBall13 said:

She called us London during Babylon 

Um… I wasn’t there but I literally just watched a video that included intro as well as free woman and at no point did she say London. She did at one point say, “You better WERK, Canada!”…

Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like bananas.
  • Like 2

old sanuk

Awesome show from Row 1 centre. Gaga’s always great, to me. For the one asking re transition to B stage, tonight was stage left/audience right both coming & going. Stood entire show, thank gawd for the pit boundary barricade to hang on to and lean on; now every bone in my body is aching…if I was younger, I’d do the pit…but the Lady is worth the aged aches & pains. Thanks so much, Lady Gaga.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, OhHenny2020 said:

The fact that they only had lit up bracelets for the floor is tacky as ****. Those things don’t cost a lot of money. Also production was absolutely not top notch and you can take a seat if you think otherwise.

What part of the production are you referring to? The stage/visuals? Music?

16 minutes ago, chromaticpop said:

Is it just me or am I the only one worried that the fire on stage is dangerous?. Like I’m worried she will catch on fire or get burned. Like when she jumps she might slip into the fire or smtng. Idk I’m just worried for her safety.

Yeah I've been worrying ever since everyone keeps saying how hot it is :cryga:

• Like 2

ChrissyBot
4 minutes ago, Ivy said:

Yeah I've been worrying ever since everyone keeps saying how hot it is :cryga:

I mean I always worry about her well being safety but I feel like this fire is too dangerous tbh :wtfga: I know Gaga is known for taking risks but that fire is scaring me…IDK maybe I’m just paranoid lol

Edited by chromaticpop
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion

I am beyond deceaseddd. I danced. Cried. Sang. She was SO amazing. Gaga you are just THAT girl. Plus I met so many nice people like…!!! a win

• YAAAS 4
  • Love 4

StarstruckIllusion
53 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

This is SO not cool 

I saw the guy do that. He immediately stopped smiling. He got so many death stares. It was so awkward… glad it didn’t hit her

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Cameltoe Chariot

It was everything… :bradley:

A cathartic send-off to COVID and the last two years… one of Gaga’s greatest tours and one of the best shows I’ve ever seen. I’m so grateful that I was able to be here for this :messga:

Edited by Cameltoe Chariot
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

I hope everyone at Toronto had an awesome time!!! From the pics and videos, looks like it was an amazing time!!! For those with a GA pit ticket, where was the best area to see her perform with a good view? I’m pretty short so I’m hoping to get a good view of her for most of the show. Not sure where she spends most of her time on stage. Thanks!!!

3 hours ago, badfaith said:

If you want to be closer to her, defo stand in the right or the middle. 

Hide contents

Preferably, the right runway. 

Do you have an image of the map from your ballpark as an example? Thanks

N a t h a n

Just so y'all know early entry and lmZ was a scam I got ga and was front row

show was immaculate and poor gaga getting smacked in the head... Everyone in ga audible gasped around me...

Sore Candy, Replay and ARUTW were the highlights for me

🤣🤣🤣

Edited by N a t h a n
  • Love 1

N a t h a n
2 hours ago, beli8 said:

How early did you guys line up? 

I was front row on right cat walk and got there at 4pm with regular Ga... People's who paid for golden circle or lmZ got ripped of lmao

• Like 1

calmar

Just got back home!

- Something seemed a lil off with Gaga's voice, not in a bad way, just different from what I expected in person
- At one point she was within 5-6 meters of me (during LoveGame, on the left catwalk), which is the closest I've ever been to her, which was pretty neat!
- I also think she was having trouble with her headset during Stupid Love and ROM, and maybe also HMH? She kept fiddling with it.
- Getting in and getting out was a freaking mess. Giant mob getting in at two of the entrances (towards the plaza with CN Tower), and apparently one entrance was like... vacant? And the show ended at 11:20pm and I didn't get on the Gardiner Expwy (2 blocks away) until 1am.
- I mentioned this in an earlier post but there was drama on my row before the show; some guy accused a couple of physically assaulting him, cussed them out and threatened to have them arrested. Several security people came and it took like 20-30 minutes to resolve. :messga:
- Kinda sad I didn't really meet any GGDers, but I'm not too active here anymore anyhow, and not sure how understandable I'd be through the thick mask I was wearing (I'm immunocompromised so there's no way in hell I was taking it off in an arena full of that many people.)
- I thought she stumbled after the final jump over flames in HMH, but didn't seem fazed by it. Might have been my POV though
- Overall, definitely a good and solid show, but I need a new phone that can actually take good pictures zoomed in. And I'm not sure my seat was the best either. There were two people dancing and goofing around RIGHT in front of me and waving their arms around and I couldn't see her clearly sometimes because of it. But they were having a good time, so I don't mind quite so much.
- "Mother nature is a motherf***er." - Lady Gaga

俺の勝利は揺るぎない
  • Love 7