celeb

Kim K: “Get your f--king ass up and work” - gets DRAGGED

noa234

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
1 hour ago, Sneaky said:

I mean I agree, but it sounds comical coming out of her mouth lol

Same

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

She is smart. She knows exactly what she is saying and how much Twitter is going to eat it up. Remember this interview is about their new show. We should all be this kind of social media and media savvy. 

If people really disliked her they wouldn't pay attention and they would all go away. But at this point people either love her or love to hate her. Either way she is getting those coins. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Roronoa
56 minutes ago, Eido said:

Where is my iMac then 😡

I gave the money for your iMac to the less fortunate. Always, every month. :iamfair: 

But honestly, rich kids should just shut up. 

It is not appropriate because she was born in Calabasas, in a mansion, her father a very successful lawyer. She was close to celebrities, icons of Hollywood like Michael Jackson at a young age she was there, with all the Beverly Hills rich kids. For the love of God, when will people understand, especially rich people, that everything you have is not because you worked. And you might think it is because you created a business, you sell things, you do photoshoots, you think about products. But you didn't get there because of your work. You got there because of your father's work in law. He worked hard in law, and who knows if his parents were also wealthy for him to be able to study in a privilege university. But when you were born, you had money, you had a mansion, and you had a car in your teen years, you were friends with Paris Hilton, the richest socialite part of the american history of weath, status, close to Zsa Zsa Gabor and so on. Your expertise is not "work", your expertise is marketing. You made money with money, and a LOT of it. And even someone as stupid as Donald Trump was able to make money (even with unfruitful businesses and failures). Donald Trump is not a genius in business, his father was, in fact, his father gave him real estate when he was a baby. That does not make Donald Trump a real estate genius, he was born with land, born with this, and he made money with money. It is like telling a kid to make a chocolate cake, you give him a chocolate mix cake, all he has to do is add eggs and stir. This does not MAKE YOU A CHEF! And you cannot tell people to STIR!!!! And that they are so lazy to STIR! When people don't just need EGGS!!! They need to figure out the measurements of flour, the ratio with sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, and where can you get cocoa powder? Well they gotta figure out, which one, what price, how much? What eggs? How much milk? We DONT KNOW WE FIGURE IT OUT! And guess what bitch, some make COCOA themselves!!! And it takes weeks, and hard labour, would you tell these people to now find milk and they have now cows around? And you have the audacity to say JUST STIR AND MAKE THE CAKE!! LOOK I DO IT!! 

YES

BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WITH CAKE MIX AND JUST GOTTA THROW EGGS IN YOUR FRIDGE!!!

MY ADVICE TO YOU

SHUT UP!! YOU DONT KNOW LIFE AND YOU DONT KNOW WORK AND YOU'VE ACHIEVED NOTHING EVEN IF YOU WANNA PRETEND TO YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION WHO HAS WORKED FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAD

YOU

DID

NOT

DEAL WITH IT

Fanta

She, and her family, are extremely out of touch with reality. They have isolated themselves to the point where their fabricated relatable 'moments' are probably what they believe is a genuine approach.

She really has no clue, it's almost...sad.

Sepsami
40 minutes ago, AnnaNicoleSmith said:

It is not appropriate because she was born in Calabasas, in a mansion, her father a very successful lawyer. She was close to celebrities, icons of Hollywood like Michael Jackson at a young age she was there, with all the Beverly Hills rich kids. For the love of God, when will people understand, especially rich people, that everything you have is not because you worked. And you might think it is because you created a business, you sell things, you do photoshoots, you think about products. But you didn't get there because of your work. You got there because of your father's work in law. He worked hard in law, and who knows if his parents were also wealthy for him to be able to study in a privilege university. But when you were born, you had money, you had a mansion, and you had a car in your teen years, you were friends with Paris Hilton, the richest socialite part of the american history of weath, status, close to Zsa Zsa Gabor and so on. Your expertise is not "work", your expertise is marketing. You made money with money, and a LOT of it. And even someone as stupid as Donald Trump was able to make money (even with unfruitful businesses and failures). Donald Trump is not a genius in business, his father was, in fact, his father gave him real estate when he was a baby. That does not make Donald Trump a real estate genius, he was born with land, born with this, and he made money with money. It is like telling a kid to make a chocolate cake, you give him a chocolate mix cake, all he has to do is add eggs and stir. This does not MAKE YOU A CHEF! And you cannot tell people to STIR!!!! And that they are so lazy to STIR! When people don't just need EGGS!!! They need to figure out the measurements of flour, the ratio with sugar, baking powder, cocoa powder, and where can you get cocoa powder? Well they gotta figure out, which one, what price, how much? What eggs? How much milk? We DONT KNOW WE FIGURE IT OUT! And guess what bitch, some make COCOA themselves!!! And it takes weeks, and hard labour, would you tell these people to now find milk and they have now cows around? And you have the audacity to say JUST STIR AND MAKE THE CAKE!! LOOK I DO IT!! 

YES

BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WITH CAKE MIX AND JUST GOTTA THROW EGGS IN YOUR FRIDGE!!!

MY ADVICE TO YOU

SHUT UP!! YOU DONT KNOW LIFE AND YOU DONT KNOW WORK AND YOU'VE ACHIEVED NOTHING EVEN IF YOU WANNA PRETEND TO YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION WHO HAS WORKED FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAD

YOU

DID

NOT

DEAL WITH IT

I am living for this pop off :diane:

The Kardashians are so hard to relate and simpathize with, I really don't understand how they became the pop culture juggernauts that they are.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

doja scat
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

She is smart. She knows exactly what she is saying and how much Twitter is going to eat it up. Remember this interview is about their new show. We should all be this kind of social media and media savvy. 

If people really disliked her they wouldn't pay attention and they would all go away. But at this point people either love her or love to hate her. Either way she is getting those coins. 

it’s so smart. they know exactly what gets people riled up and how to generate easy engagement bait as free promo for themselves. literally so many people that will see these viral tweets dragging them will end up watching their show, buy into their brand or engage with their social media all because of this

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Regina George

I don’t know why everyone’s offended by this statement. I as a woman agree eith her 100%. Also ofc she had a sex tape but everyone can have that, not everyone can make a billion dollars empire after having it. She is a business woman and she single-handedly made her family most famous family on this planet. Also women do need to work more. They need to fight fir those positions, for that money. I as a woman agree 100% with this. 

Blackout19

For sure she is working a lot :ladyhaha:

Vino cu noi în bucătărie, adu cu tine și o farfurie.

RenegAde

Keyword "women in business" she's not talking about the average woman that's why most of yall online can't relate.

All these instances of women working in retail or factories are so irrelevant to what she's saying  and it just shows that most of yall don't even listen before you jump to trashing someone 

NATAH

what about women with disabilities? with mental health issues? with no homes or family? :samanthac:

what is the threshold for "work hard" because for a lot of people, simply being able to get up, wash and eat is hard work for them :samanthac:

i hate the whole "just work hard" as if everyone is starting on equal footing :smh:

mother, what must i do?

Archived