đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Chromatica ball leg is selling more?

Tinnitus15

Which leg is selling more  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Which leg is selling more

Featured Posts

Gagaism
1 hour ago, itsdominik said:

The NJ show is actually doing REALLY well.

Screenshot-13_11.png

I think you're talking about the Toronto date, that one is struggling a bit (it will be fine tho, there's still five months left until the show)

Screenshot-18_5.png

NYC is of course doing well but also had tickets already sold from the previous date 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
42 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Well, in case you missed it, Rock In Rio's boss or something said Gaga's team confirmed that “Gaga had no interest in touring Latin America anytime soon”, so there's that:messga: He could've faked this quote to make her look bad though, since she still hasn't performed at their festival

And also, i feel like he commented this cuz he was pissed with gaga's team:gum:

Property of @Whale

I have a question, why all GA tickets were sold with the early entry package? That means that all GA ticket holders will have early entry, so what’s the perk? 

MessyTop
1 hour ago, JorgeX said:

I have a question, why all GA tickets were sold with the early entry package? That means that all GA ticket holders will have early entry, so what’s the perk? 

To really. In NY we had

GA pit -$185

GA pit Little monsters Package-$555, with early entry 

12 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

To really. In NY we had

GA pit -$185

GA pit Little monsters Package-$555, with early entry 

That’s odd, in Toronto there are only LM package tickets for GA, maybe they’re trying to get those out first, and then release the regular ones.

Stef

With joanne she didn’t perform as well in europe as she did the US, with chromatica it appears the opposite. Chromatica was much more of a hit here than america 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

LaLa
43 minutes ago, JorgeX said:

That’s odd, in Toronto there are only LM package tickets for GA, maybe they’re trying to get those out first, and then release the regular ones.

I think this is because most of the regular ones were sold in 2020

Enigma
On 3/8/2022 at 2:33 PM, JorgeX said:

Wait so I have early entry if I just bought pit? I was wondering why they were so damn expensive but I thought nothing of it :bradley:

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Wait so I have early entry if I just bought pit? I was wondering why they were so damn expensive but I thought nothing of it :bradley:

How much you paid?

Enigma
4 hours ago, JorgeX said:

How much you paid?

734 (with fees and taxes)

also I just checked my ticket and it’s called “Little Monsters GA” so I’m pretty sure that is it

Archived