Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

edgeofbabylon
27 minutes ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Has anyone received the email yet? I am getting worried:ohno:

I saw someone on twitter email live nation about not getting the email yet and this was their response:

“We are still waiting on some final details from the venue regarding our check-in for this show. Don't worry- we didn't forget you! We hope to be sending these itineraries to our guests shortly.”

hope we get them soon!

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, hoeslay said:

Omg pls dont miss out!! Go alone and let some emotions out! You deserve to see Ga

I’m torn between going and being by myself and missing out completely, I just don’t wanna feel awkward being alone, you know? 

1 hour ago, HotLikeMexico said:

**** him. Go by yourself and enjoy! Where are you seated. Maybe there are monsters that can party with you  

(don’t mean to be so rude but I will not allow you to miss out on this experience!) 

I’m at section G row 4. Good thing I have a day or so to make up my mind :messga:

10 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Aw I’m so sorry, if you need to talk to someone I’m here. 

Thank you for yo ur kind words :hug:

TheBadRomancer
2 hours ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

So what do EE people do all day? Pee in a cup? I know someone said gas station but everyone do that? No joke I have never been in pit lol

usually there are businesses around that you can go into. sometimes there are porta pottys and absolute sociopaths can hold it all day 😂 but once doors open and you get in your spot in the pit you have to hold it- I don’t know anyone who’s been able to leave that and get back to their spot unless they’re toward the back. 

1 hour ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

Has anyone received the email yet? I am getting worried:ohno:

I haven’t gotten anything either and it’s stressing me tf out 😂

TheBadRomancer
34 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’m torn between going and being by myself and missing out completely, I just don’t wanna feel awkward being alone, you know? 

I’m at section G row 4. Good thing I have a day or so to make up my mind :messga:

Thank you for yo ur kind words :hug:

I’ve gone to maybe two concerts with people, but otherwise always go alone. it’s worth it to see the artist. you might feel awkward at first, but I think you’ll forget about it when the show starts. do what feels best for you, but I def think you should go 💜💜💜

• Love 2

edgeofbabylon
Just now, TheBadRomancer said:

sorry for the triple post but NOT PEOPLE CAMPING OUT ALREADY :wtfga:

I’m tryna figure out where they are so I can go join them 😭 I know it’s wayyyyy too early but if people are already there, I’ll just go too :/

GagasEnigma4
18 minutes ago, TheBadRomancer said:

sorry for the triple post but NOT PEOPLE CAMPING OUT ALREADY :wtfga:

Thats ridiculous we don’t even have a gate yet or email info:laughga: I think its like 2 people. Like what if they are on the complete opposite side and 2 groups start lines not knowing it..what happens then? At least wait for the email omg

Edited by GagasEnigma4

GagasEnigma4
21 minutes ago, edgeofbabylon said:

I’m tryna figure out where they are so I can go join them 😭 I know it’s wayyyyy too early but if people are already there, I’ll just go too :/

I really dont think you need to camp this early tbh..from what I saw on twitter it was like 2 people who have camped at nearly every show. The line will not start really building until tomorrow night and Saturday AM

Edited by GagasEnigma4

GagasEnigma4
1 hour ago, edgeofbabylon said:

I saw someone on twitter email live nation about not getting the email yet and this was their response:

“We are still waiting on some final details from the venue regarding our check-in for this show. Don't worry- we didn't forget you! We hope to be sending these itineraries to our guests shortly.”

hope we get them soon!

Thank you! I wondered what was taking so long. We better get it by tomorrow because it will be the day before..

edgeofbabylon
1 minute ago, GagasEnigma4 said:

I really dont think you need to camp this early tbh..from what I saw on twitter it was like 2 people who have camped at nearly every show. The line will not start really building until tomorrow night and Saturday AM

Was it that albert guy? 😭 he said he lied and is actually at a stevie nicks concert 

GagasEnigma4
2 minutes ago, edgeofbabylon said:

Was it that albert guy? 😭 he said he lied and is actually at a stevie nicks concert 

Yes it was him:selena:

• Like 1

TheBadRomancer
2 minutes ago, edgeofbabylon said:

yes it was him 😂 that’s good to know though

• Like 1

JazmineRice
On 9/7/2022 at 2:55 PM, varomolina said:

Hey!

Im selling two tickets, Sec 159LG

Decided i preferred going to the Houston date, I've tried selling them through ticketmaster but they haven't sold.

Still available? Where and how much?

TheBadRomancer
3 minutes ago, JazmineRice said:

Does the anyone know where 36DF at TCB? Boyfriend says he's going but idk where that is!

I don’t see DF anywhere on the seat map