Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC
22 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

they shouldve filmed the paris showĀ 

sorry but the floor looks empty and i get they block off the grass area for all shows but it makes it look like its not sold out

That floor was packed.Ā 

she/her/hers
  • Thanks 2

SharkmanthaC
19 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Getting into the venue was the absolute worst experience Iā€™ve ever had.Ā 

Ā 

17 minutes ago, HotLikeMexico said:

It was such a mess to get in. Dodger stadium needed to be better organized. My god!

Ā 

but the showā€¦ YASSS GAGA DELIVERS EVERYTIME. SEEN HER EVERY TOUR AND THIS WAS NO EXCEPTION.Ā 

It was absolutely a mess. They were funneling 50k+ people through one entrance basically. We were told that there were other entrances open and then told that was the only one by security people. Iā€™m not sure some of the employees knew what was going on.Ā 

she/her/hers

HeavyMetal Halcyon
11 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Ā 

It was absolutely a mess. They were funneling 50k+ people through one entrance basically. We were told that there were other entrances open and then told that was the only one by security people. Iā€™m not sure some of the employees knew what was going on.Ā 

I was in line down at the reserve levelā€¦ and went to top deck and was first in line. The security was HELPLESS with the crowd.Ā 

• Like 1

crackpoppodcast
3 hours ago, ChromaticaGUY said:

How many people are still trying to get in? This happened in DC too. I was in my seat 6 minutes before the lights went out and there were lots of people behind me. :/

There were a ton of us still trying. I missed Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face šŸ˜©

• Love 1
  • Sad 4

PartySick
1 minute ago, HeavyMetal Halcyon said:

I was in line down at the reserve levelā€¦ and went to top deck and was first in line. The security was HELPLESS with the crowd.Ā 

A guard tried separating me and Sam from Chica :rip:

šŸ–¤
  • Shook 2

15 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Ā 

Idk what they were talking about cause as far as I know there were three entrances....

"back to you, f*cker"

Sorcerer
37 minutes ago, Monstermilo said:

sorry but the floor looks empty and i get they block off the grass area for all shows but it makes it look like its not sold out

No. Half of the Paris show was in daylight and itĀ was justĀ the 3rd show of the tour so they wereĀ still polishing some production elements.

If they should've filmed a show, it could've been at MetLife in New Jersey. The one in Miami is the last one so it will be too risky.

Let's just be glad thatĀ the show was even recorded.Ā :hug:

• Thanks 1

SharkmanthaC
6 minutes ago, Bobina said:

Idk what they were talking about cause as far as I know there were three entrances....

They didnā€™t know what they were talking about either.Ā 

she/her/hers
  • Love 1

GagasEnigma4

What an amazing night! Miss Gaga was on fire as always:firega:Ā I will post more of my pit experience tomorrow! Since I camped out for like 14 hours for the show I have Ā up for almost 24 hours:toofunny:Ā But it was so worth it!!!Ā 
Ā 

Hope you all had a great time too:kara::pawsup:

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Omg the people working there were ZERO help lol. They had no idea how to help me find my seats, I ran and made it RIGHT as the intro to Bad Romance started.Ā 

It was a little hard to enjoy. The 2 people in front of me were standing on their chairs, not a big deal, but they were so effed up, they literally fell right on top of me 4 times hard. Finally the 5th time, I jumped out of the way and they plummeted right onto the floor and under my chair. I didn't help them up. I just pretended I didn't notice. After that, they took forever to get up from the floor and then they proceeded to climb over back to their chairs and stood up again. The girl kept lying her head all the way back beyond her chair that she kept going in between my legs. I even asked the people next to me, who were eating nachos to fart on her for me lol.

Other than that, it was great! I wish there was more bass, I couldn't hear any of the production on Alice, I was waiting for that pulsing beat but it was so low, her voice was perfectly loud and clear. Born This Way was such a highlight! And I loved singing to Angel Down.

Hope everyone had a great time!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 3

ChicaSkas
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

@RileyĀ how was the show for you? :legend:

Total king :legend:miss you sirĀ 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1

So happy is recorded.. sick and tired of sitting in my coach to see unofficial tour recordings done by fans (well done but not substitution of an official one)... please dont scrap itĀ 

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, crackpoppodcast said:

There were a ton of us still trying. I missed Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face šŸ˜©

Omg no!Ā This actually is making me mad! This is not acceptable.Ā 
Ā 

I came early and didnā€™t get in till like 8:30. It was absolute joke trying to get in.Ā 

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Sad 1

Future Lovers
2 hours ago, Monstermilo said:

Nah, anyone who sees that knows that itā€™s not a case kf ā€œoh she didnā€™t sell it outā€ because itā€™s obvious no tickets were sold for there to start with.Ā Most people know that they donā€™t seat people around the diamond at baseball stadium gigs. Plus, the cameras were all positioned ahead of that so I doubt that space will even be visible in the film.Ā