💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Dodger Stadium Los Angeles CA Show 9/10/22

mr.peter

Featured Posts

alexbabylon
On 8/20/2022 at 2:28 AM, SamanthaC said:

I’m not sure about the view from the side. I wonder if people from other dates have tickets similar to you. For part of the show, you’ll be fine I know but hopefully with the screen you’ll have a good view. At the show in DC they didn’t sell seats people that wouldn’t be able to see. Hopefully it’ll work out! I’m a few sections down from you! 

Maybe you cannot see her during the first three songs but after that you will have no problem. I also think that your perspective of the 2 giants screens on the sides will be fine!

In case it helps, this was my view on the London show, which I think it was more side-view than yours: https://aviewfrommyseat.es/photo/177758/Tottenham+Hotspur+Stadium/section-119/row-10/seat-585/

And I had a great time!

PartySick
1 hour ago, hoeslay said:

UPDATE!!

Omg I also got those monster claws but decided they were more annoying than they were worth :ladyhaha:

🖤
  • Like 1

hoeslay
20 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Omg I also got those monster claws but decided they were more annoying than they were worth :ladyhaha:

I feel so powerful with them on!!! 

• YAAAS 1

SharkmanthaC
59 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Will they let you in the stadium with those? 

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
5 minutes ago, PartySick said:

No idea :samanthac:

Ask @hoeslay after the show :bear:

Or I guess and even better question is if TSA would allow them. 

she/her/hers

mr.peter
34 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Will they let you in the stadium with those? 

There were so many people at the Chicago show with them so maybe 

• Like 1

Just got an email from Ticketmaster. Parking is available for pre-purchase now! $40 for General, $60 for Preferred. Preferred not available for sale day of. Just secured my spot in Preferred. 

Edited by NT78
  • YAAAS 1

14 minutes ago, NT78 said:

Just got an email from Ticketmaster. Parking is available for pre-purchase now! $40 for General, $60 for Preferred. Preferred not available for sale day of. Just secured my spot in Preferred. 

Same! I'm so relived cause I was worried about it. I was actually about to come here and tell you since I remembered seeing your posts about it lol 

"back to you, f*cker"
  • Like 1

thisisevan717

Hey guys! Me and my friend have EE Little Monsters VIP Pit Package! We’re looking to start a group chat with a few others and sort of talk logistics with time, parking, food, chairs, etc. and hopefully make some friends and have an enjoyable camping experience. You can DM me on Instagram @thisisevan717 and I’ll start a little group chat. Looking forward to it! 

Jack3257

So my friend and I on a whim bought tickets to TCB (of course this was immediately after we got tickets to Moulin Rouge, can you tell we aren’t the straight ones in our friend group 🙃).  I’ve seen Gaga before but he hasn’t.  We live in Orange and I’m supposed to be at a convention the day of the show.  What time do you think we would need to leave at?  Our tickets say the show starts at 7:30, but I know that can’t be accurate.  We don’t want to miss a second of the show but I also don’t want to leave earlier than I have to and sit around for over an hour waiting for her to start.

SadBoi808
On 8/21/2022 at 9:51 PM, Rob said:

if anyone is selling floor or ga pit tickets... let me know!

Im selling a ticket for floor Section G