đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

September 8th (2022) - San Francisco, CA

Flippy

Featured Posts

I've only had 6 hours sleep in the last 2 days travelling from Australia, slept an hour overnighting in LAX and now waiting for my flight to SF. The excitement is building!!!! I can't believe I've managed to not spoil the setlist all this time apart from a couple of songs.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 5

PeachJug

If anyone still needs a ticket, I still have one extra Little Monster VIP early entry Pit ticket for sale (original price of course!)

i am beyond excited!! see you guys there!!

Edited by PeachJug

CaliLilMonster

Where are people planning on parking? I’m worried about break ins, so not sure where to park. I won’t have anything in the car but all my windows are really tinted, which I hear is an invitation for a broken window.

Edited by CaliLilMonster

40 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

If anyone still needs a ticket, I still have one extra Little Monster VIP early entry Pit ticket for sale (original price of course!)

i am beyond excited!! see you guys there!!

@erfaan

Edited by HW1
Oops wrong show!

Ok this is a PSA for anyone who is parking and not from SF !!! 

So yes break ins are an issue here, but I have lived in the city for years and this is my method which has been 100% break in proof lol 

1. Leave absolutely nothing !!! Not a charger, a jacket or even a water bottle. You want your car to look brand new 

2. Leave your glove compartment open, further proof that you have nothing to hid

3. If you realllllly want to make sure your window isn’t smashed, leave the car unlocked. 

edit: lol ironically I started using this method after I left a water bottle and ARTPOP poster in the car and it was stolen. Nothing has happened since though 

Edited by Siena
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Where are people planning on parking? I’m worried about break ins, so not sure where to park. I won’t have anything in the car but all my windows are really tinted, which I hear is an invitation for a broken window.

What I would do is find a near by hotel that offers valet parking and walk to the concert. At least that way you know your car is in a protected garage vs an open lot. 

• Thanks 1

skaxboy

I’m so excited. I will be working until 5 tomorrow and then off on Friday. 

I plan on getting to the area early around 7 and pregaming since I have seats. My bf and I are planning on going to the Oasis afterwards. They’ll have Chromatica themed shows.  

https://www.sfoasis.com/events

• YAAAS 2

phantasmas
2 hours ago, CaliLilMonster said:

This might just be me but I’ve never had my car broken into in SF and I’ve parked on some shady streets before lol

But if you prefer a place with security, paying for a spot inside a parking lot or a caltrain station is fine (some are nicer than others and can be pricier the closer you are to the concert)

You can find nearby lots here: https://spothero.com

• Thanks 1

phantasmas
54 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

I’m so excited. I will be working until 5 tomorrow and then off on Friday. 

I plan on getting to the area early around 7 and pregaming since I have seats. My bf and I are planning on going to the Oasis afterwards. They’ll have Chromatica themed shows.  

https://www.sfoasis.com/events

I wanna go so bad but my ID is expired :bradley:

The concert info says it starts at 7:30pm, since she has no opening act, do you guys think she’ll really start at that time? 

22 minutes ago, KANEGAGA said:

The concert info says it starts at 7:30pm, since she has no opening act, do you guys think she’ll really start at that time? 

My VIP email says show starts at 8:30 PM -- hopefully she's on time due to oracle parks strict curfews .. but I bet she'll be closer to 9 PM... hopefully she doesn't cut anything from the show if she's late and just pays the fines haha

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Hachi said:

My VIP email says show starts at 8:30 PM -- hopefully she's on time due to oracle parks strict curfews .. but I bet she'll be closer to 9 PM... hopefully she doesn't cut anything from the show if she's late and just pays the fines haha

If the stadium has a curfew she will be there at 8:30PM, London had it and she was mostly on time, except the first night where she cut a piano song.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Love 1

Brolysskins

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!

I got FIELD Floor Seats so I hope I'm close enough. I bought 2 tickets for my sister and 4 for me and friends, I hope they all have the time of their lives <3

If the show says it starts at 7:30 pm, what time should I get there? I have seats on Floor FLD

3 hours ago, Hachi said:

Wrigley had a curfew and she came on at 8:33. Their curfew was 10:30 and she finished at 10:43. Nothing was cut. 

• Love 1