đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

AM98GJ

Last night was incredible, ROM was actually my favourite moment... I teared up it was so euphoric!

Babylon was hitting extra hard too :giveup:

• Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

alexbabylon

I’m in the airport to fly back to Barcelona. It was my second time seeing the Chromatica Ball, after Paris.

I loved it as much as my first show!

Although I had like a mini anxiety attack at the prelude due to being there alone. Another reason was that the sound was VERY loud. I was in sector 119 so we had the speakers really close and I was worried in case this would worsen my tinnitus. I asked the medical stuff for ear protectors but they didn’t know if they were selling them at the stadium... I cut a tissue and put it in my ears, it helped a little at least.

Also, to get there I went to Seven Sisters and then booked and pre-paid taxi to the stadium with the FreeNow app. When it came, 3 people got in the car before me. I tried to explain them and the driver that this was my taxi because I booked and paid for it. The passengers didn’t care and the driver started moving the car anyway (with the backdoor open while I was trying to explain the situation). So they stole my taxi and I paid for it anyway, now I have to report it to FreeNow... At least one of the “taxi stealers” broke his sunglasses while entering to MY taxi; if you’re in this forum, it’s called karma and that’s what you deserve!!!!!!

These things made me anxious and I was not able to enjoy the concert at the beggining but I felt better throughout the show and especially from Babylon to the end. I gave my all with Babylon, Free Woman, Stupid Love and RAIN ON ME (best song ever!!!).

I got emotional with Fun Tonight because I felt like the lyrics were speaking to me with all I have explained. And I wasn’t a fan of Hold My Hand being the closer but I almost cry with it!

I hope everybody had so much fun last night and, for those who are attending tonight’s show, SING DANCE CRY AND ENJOY!

:pawsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Retro Dance Freak
16 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

Last night was incredible, ROM was actually my favourite moment... I teared up it was so euphoric!

Babylon was hitting extra hard too :giveup:

15 minutes ago, alexbabylon said:

I gave my all with Babylon, Free Woman, Stupid Love and RAIN ON ME (best song ever!!!).

Rain On Me was so powerful! When everyone punched the air at the RAIN. ON. ME. part :enigma:

@alexbabylon so sorry about your taxi fiasco! there were quite a few people after that concert that were acting selfish which made it sooo stressful to even just walk on the street 

Don't be insecure if your heart is pure.
  • Thanks 1

AM98GJ

My house is only an 8 min Uber from the station but there were no cars available for so long, we ended up walking for an hour :green:

• Shook 1

Benji
9 hours ago, monsterpt said:

Hi dear monsters!! Tomorrow (30) I am going to attend the London concert with my boyfriend. We have GC tickets.

What time should we arrive to get a great spot?? :kiss: We came all the way from Portugal so we expect to have a greeeeat experience xD 

Honestly you could arrive an hour before (19:30) and still get an amazing spot with GC.  I turned up at 18:30, left my place at 19:30 to get another drink and still ended up centre stage towards the back.  I could see her on the main stage comfortably and the piano segment she was super close.

I’d say aim to be 3/4 of the way back.  That way you can see her at all times.  Too close to the back of GC and the stage is too high to see her.

Stef
18 minutes ago, Benji said:

Honestly you could arrive an hour before (19:30) and still get an amazing spot with GC.  I turned up at 18:30, left my place at 19:30 to get another drink and still ended up centre stage towards the back.  I could see her on the main stage comfortably and the piano segment she was super close.

I’d say aim to be 3/4 of the way back.  That way you can see her at all times.  Too close to the back of GC and the stage is too high to see her.

where did you go to get a drink? that’s kinda my concern, i’d like to be able to get in and out for a drink etc before the show i plan to be there for around 6:30 too and i’m regular GC

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Benji
22 minutes ago, Stef said:

where did you go to get a drink? that’s kinda my concern, i’d like to be able to get in and out for a drink etc before the show i plan to be there for around 6:30 too and i’m regular GC

Once you get into the stadium there’s multiple drink and food counters lining the different entrances to the field/seats.  There was a bar right next to our GC entrance.  I’d say a round trip to get a drink from once you’re in GC takes about 10 minutes at most, it doesn’t take long.:kiss:

The staff were really helpful so don’t be afraid to ask them if you get confused.

Edited by Benji

Stef
1 minute ago, Benji said:

Once you get into the stadium there’s multiple drink and food counters lining the different entrances to the field/seats.  There was a bar right next to our GC entrance.  I’d say a round trip to get a drink from once you’re in GC takes about 10 minutes at most, it doesn’t take long.:kiss:

life-saver :hug: we’re u entrance 8,9,or 10 x

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • Love 1

Randomperson

I walked all the way there an back, around 6 hours in total. Something happened to my water on the way back it tasted so weird and I felt so sick when I finally got home. The show was great but the organisation was really bad. Once we got inside everything was ok but the sound sounded like it was just on one side.

My feet are killing me and covered in blisters, which I know is my fault. I’m in the gc tonight so pray for me and my feet. I’m doing the six hour walk again. I don’t wanna go

Any tips for the gc? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Benji said:

This is so useful, thanks! 

• Like 1

Benji
Just now, Randomperson said:

I walked all the way there an back, around 6 hours in total. Something happened to my water on the way back it tasted so weird and I felt so sick when I finally got home. The show was great but the organisation was really bad. Once we got inside everything was ok but the sound sounded like it was just on one side.

My feet are killing me and covered in blisters, which I know is my fault. I’m in the gc tonight so pray for me and my feet. I’m doing the six hour walk again. I don’t wanna go

Any tips for the gc? 

OMG I thought I had it bad walking back to my hotel which took an hour and a half with the queues out of the stadium :messga:

My biggest piece of advice with GC is just have fun.  I’ve seen a lot of fans worrying about their view or how busy it’s going to be but there’s plenty of space and great views all over GC.

• Love 1

issyafro

I felt the security staff were really lovely for general standing last night. Very polite and explained every process. The largest issue was being stuck indoors where people were noticeably struggling due to the heat. 

Big tip! They let people bypass if they didn't have bag to check which allowed us closer to the front in gate 18. Regardless  they do advise not to bring bags but agreed is a little unfair. 

What an amazing night! Everyone jumping to replay was such a vibe. We had one very drunk girl who cannonballed into me demanding to get to the front who then called me a **** because her friends were there. (They were not). She was quickly removed by security thank goodness. 

The best thing about the night was so many people at the front barricade who it was their first ever gaga show. They couldn't afford it back then or lived in countries she didn't go to. Now they're in a point in their lives they could fulfill their dream of seeing her at last. Made me very emotional. 

#BeFree
  • Like 6
  • Love 3

NewUsername
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

Maybe they'll do it in Japan, then. She might have wanted to have a few more shows under her belt before filming it.

I really hope so, it's been so long since she professionally recorded a tour. The demand is definitely there + it's great for her and everyone who's worked on the tour to immortalize it.