💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

I can't get to myself after all of this !!!!

I'm just in heaven and my dream came truth đŸ”„

After watching yt videos from previous concerts i was sceptical about it. But omg what was that?  It was the most magical time in my life ❀

Highlits for me are:

the piano segment

rain on me/stupid love

hold my hand

babylon

replay

The fire OMG it was so warm even i was far away from it. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to dance in the middle of it.

I even cried a little three times during show during BTW, ARUTW and ENIGMA.

Thank you Gaga!

Paws up!

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 9

Anderson123
25 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

Wait, she didn’t sing edge of glory?

Not tonight. Don’t know if she started late (hope people who attended can confirm this) but it’s the only song she skipped. 

• Sad 1

cdparky
5 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Not tonight. Don’t know if she started late (hope people who attended can confirm this) but it’s the only song she skipped. 

She overran by about 5 minutes, so I'd guess she skipped it for time.

• Like 3

monsterpt

Hi dear monsters!! Tomorrow (30) I am going to attend the London concert with my boyfriend. We have GC tickets.

What time should we arrive to get a great spot?? :kiss: We came all the way from Portugal so we expect to have a greeeeat experience xD 

• Love 1

Catnikko

I only just got home from travelling back omg

her vocals were literally angelic today :pray:

Actual patient
  • Love 3

Mirrion Rizzons

just got back, WOW what a show

good luck for those going to tomorrows shows with all the rail strikes

• YAAAS 1

Mirrion Rizzons
37 minutes ago, monsterpt said:

Hi dear monsters!! Tomorrow (30) I am going to attend the London concert with my boyfriend. We have GC tickets.

What time should we arrive to get a great spot?? :kiss: We came all the way from Portugal so we expect to have a greeeeat experience xD 

I got in just before 5 and managed to be right by the piano stage, it doesn't get super rammed until about an hour before she starts, enjoy!

EDIT: sorry just realised you meant golden circle I was general admission so ignore that haha

Edited by Mirrion Rizzons

spicemuncher

I’ve now been to two shows. The show itself is good, but the negative part for me is the organization and the height of the main stage.

I am not short, about 177cm (that’s 5’9”), I had GC EE to both shows and queued for a considerable amount of time for both, yet I could barely see her in the flesh. I relied on zooming in with a camera between arms to see most of the time.

Both times, I ended up 8-15 rows back in the main pit. Why the hell are they selling so many Early Entry tickets? It is verging on a scam to sell almost 50% of the GC tickets as early entry. The line was huge. What is the point in paying a premium to NOT have to queue, but then some idiot fans decide to camp in a different location only to have VIP nation honor it and change the queue spot today to where it wasn’t even mentioned on the ticket?

The height issue
 Stadium stages have to be higher than usual because the floor is not staggered. Gaga’s stage is simply too low. She also keeps saying “put your fvcking hands up” every 60 seconds and then we can’t see anything.

Maybe I’m getting too old for this.

I have 1 GC EE for tomorrow but I’m trying to sell it. I don’t think I can survive another queue and with Overground strikes, there will be a lot more walking tomorrow. I’m shattered after today.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

RBNLM
50 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

I’ve now been to two shows. The show itself is good, but the negative part for me is the organization and the height of the main stage.

I am not short, about 177cm (that’s 5’9”), I had GC EE to both shows and queued for a considerable amount of time for both, yet I could barely see her in the flesh. I relied on zooming in with a camera between arms to see most of the time.

Both times, I ended up 8-15 rows back in the main pit. Why the hell are they selling so many Early Entry tickets? It is verging on a scam to sell almost 50% of the GC tickets as early entry. The line was huge. What is the point in paying a premium to NOT have to queue, but then some idiot fans decide to camp in a different location only to have VIP nation honor it and change the queue spot today to where it wasn’t even mentioned on the ticket?

The height issue
 Stadium stages have to be higher than usual because the floor is not staggered. Gaga’s stage is simply too low. She also keeps saying “put your fvcking hands up” every 60 seconds and then we can’t see anything.

Maybe I’m getting too old for this.

I have 1 GC EE for tomorrow but I’m trying to sell it. I don’t think I can survive another queue and with Overground strikes, there will be a lot more walking tomorrow. I’m shattered after today.

I wrote you a private message regarding your GC EE ticket if you are still interested in selling it.

badfaith

Does anyone have a video of Babylon, Replay, and Stupid Love? I can't seem to find any

Edit: nvm i found one lol

Edited by badfaith

spicemuncher
1 hour ago, RBNLM said:

I wrote you a private message regarding your GC EE ticket if you are still interested in selling it.

Just replied to you. 

N a t h a n

How did GA Pit work for tickets? Mine say will call ... Was Europe the same? 

Edited by N a t h a n