Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

BoomKack
2 hours ago, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Any Twitter group chats or anything with people that have golden circle tickets on the 30th?

I'm part of a twitter group chat for GC on both nights if you want to join?

• Like 1

BlondeKingOfGGD
2 hours ago, BoomKack said:

Yesss!

NATAH

might just hang outside the venue to absord the gaga stan atmosphere and listen from outside :selena:

mother, what must i do?
  • YAAAS 1

AndrewGr

Hi! I'm going on the 29th, GC EE and potentially on the 30th. I'd love to be added to the GC group chat!

7 hours ago, BoomKack said:

I got GC EE for the 30th, may I join?

spicemuncher

Anyone interested in 3 Pitch Early Entry tickets for 29/7? My friends bailed on me and I’m out £576. Willing to sell for 10% less and I’ll transfer the tickets directly to your Ticketmaster account so it’s legit.

• Sad 2

spicemuncher

I’m going by myself to the 30th too. I’m not from the UK (flying 7 hours from Kuwait for her!) so I have no idea how I will get to the stadium and back to central London afterwards. There are zero hotels in the vicinity of the stadium- I wish she did it at Wembley instead but oh well.

Any advice? Mind you, I’m a 35 year old with a bad back 🥲 so I want to avoid walking a lot after the show because I’ll already be dead from queuing and standing in the golden circle. 

hello, guys! I'm from Brazil and I'm having issues buying the ticket. When I'm on payment, after I insert all my credit card info and submit, it appears: checkout.ticketmaster.co.uk refused the connection. Could someone help me please? 

Edited by Fosho