July 29 & 30 (2022) London, UK

BoomKack

Featured Posts

GagaOolala
4 minutes ago, Bowman said:

164-FB449-73-BC-4127-99-CF-2-DBCFBD946-E

33-F09561-9-D5-D-44-F5-9-E15-1-A5-E1223-

7-A1-FD429-FDB8-442-C-9-E0-C-E30160-E298

just been and I can confirm it’s quite rough in some parts near the stadium so just be vigilant on your way in to the stadium tomorrow, stick together :happy:

Can't wait to see the store tomorrow afternoon - hoping they have looooots of stock of the hoody for tomorrow!!

Edited by GagaOolala
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 3

Catnikko
8 minutes ago, Bowman said:

164-FB449-73-BC-4127-99-CF-2-DBCFBD946-E

33-F09561-9-D5-D-44-F5-9-E15-1-A5-E1223-

7-A1-FD429-FDB8-442-C-9-E0-C-E30160-E298

just been and I can confirm it’s quite rough in some parts near the stadium so just be vigilant on your way in to the stadium tomorrow, stick together :happy:

was there anything under £30? 

also yeah about the area, the security and police presence will most likely be huge tomorrow though so everyone should be fine

Actual patient
  • Like 2

Blake

So can anyone in London go get this poor Aussie fan a Babble On or Be Free shirt in size large or XL? :flop:

Will pay for it and shipping, I just am a wh0re for tour merch.

Bowman
3 minutes ago, catsounds said:

was there anything under £30? 

also yeah about the area, the security and police presence will most likely be huge tomorrow though so everyone should be fine

I don’t think there was unfortunately but I think I saw a tee for £35

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

Catnikko
6 minutes ago, Bowman said:

I don’t think there was unfortunately but I think I saw a tee for £35

ok cool, I just want a cheap t shirt to go with my btwball one, i have no interest in the high priced items :air: 

Actual patient
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

This has probably been asked before but what is the best way from Euston train station to the stadium?

I'd get the central line to Oxford Circus then from there get the Victoria Line to Seven Sisters then to White Hart Lane should take you to the stadium :)

cdparky
28 minutes ago, Sine From Above said:

I'd get the central line to Oxford Circus then from there get the Victoria Line to Seven Sisters then to White Hart Lane should take you to the stadium :)

Think you might have mixed up your stations... from Euston just get the Victoria line to Seven Sisters.

Anyone coming up from Waterloo, go Bakerloo to Oxford Circus and change to Victoria Line (you just walk straight across from one platform to the other) 

• Thanks 1

kmonster2479

Anyone know if you can bring in liquid eye liner / make up etc in your bag? It says no liquids of any kind but I want to do my make up in the queue + the items I need are so small you can take them on a plane — it seems extreme!

7 minutes ago, kmonster2479 said:

Anyone know if you can bring in liquid eye liner / make up etc in your bag? It says no liquids of any kind but I want to do my make up in the queue + the items I need are so small you can take them on a plane — it seems extreme!

Yeah you can  liquids refers to bottled liquids

• Like 1

What time are people with REGULAR GC for 30th reaching the venue?

I’m thinking to be there between 4pm-5pm but I’m confused.

Incase anyone wants to join , my friend and I will be leaving from Kensington around 3ish.

you can DM me on Instagram @saif380

Hopefully  monsters with REGULAR GC for 29th can share their experience so we have clarity.

Thanks 

5 hours ago, KORG said:

Sorry to break it to you like this but majority of people here ate working class. There's nothing classist about it. You can be hyper-sensitive if you want, but its the same as "roadman", "skater", "punk", or "goth" in that it describes a culture of a group of people who dress the same and pretty much do the same things.

The hyper-sensitivity movement is beyond pathetic in trying to erase linguistics and label the inoffensive as offensive.

Theyre not a minority, they're not a race and they definitely don't represent any particular class of people. I know chavs, I have family who are, I also know of some that are better off than us and I know some who are near-homeless and shoplift for a living.

Mass generalisations and outrage-by-proxy is nothing more than lip service, it's an attempt to stand for something when you actually have nothing to stand for. If you cant find actual injustice to be against, you invent dome where it doesn't exist. It's incredibly harmful and dilutes the power of real activism.

So if you're not a chav then don't speak on it on behalf of someone who hasn't requested you as a rep.

Well speaking as someone who is actually born and bred and Tottenham good luck turning up with that attitude.

I also wasn't aware you had data on the full demographic breakdown of Gagadaily but considering over two thirds of Britain considers themselves middle class I'd say thats not true is it.

You getting so defensive because someone called something out irks me a bit - it comes across like textbook Piers Morgan or some GBnews presenter. That defensiveness is worse than just casually using the word because it doesn't allow anyone any kind of introspection or look at the language we're using and why it harms people. 

This 'I have 'chav' family' just sounds like the age old 'I have a friend who's black' so I can't be racist. 

Here's some more content for you to read:

https://www.insider.com/chav-meaning-what-is-tiktok-trend-working-class-stereotype-british-2021-6

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2011/may/31/chav-vile-word-fractured-britain

• Like 1

salty like sodium

Anyone found any info about the time the show actually starts? The Stade de France in Paris was actually competent enough to provide that info on the event page online but neither Tottenham nor Ticketmaster seem to care enough to bother lol

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

Anyone found any info about the time the show actually starts? The Stade de France in Paris was actually competent enough to provide that info on the event page online but neither Tottenham nor Ticketmaster seem to care enough to bother lol

The email said 20:30pm

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.