šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The tour is too anglo-centric and has only classic alpha major cities

Okinawa

Featured Posts

Regina George
17 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

I am SURE y'all wouldn't be like "sHe hAs aN iLlnEsS" if she ONLY toured south America and Asia and you know itĀ :huntyga:

Americans and Europeans preaching to other fans about this **** is so annoying. "oh just travel" as if I can afford to pay 3x my salary just for a concert. Just shut the **** up, honestly.Ā 

Iā€™m from Europe and even I agree with this. Fans from other part of the world deserveĀ at least one date on their content. The ironic thing is that fans from south america are probably her most consistent and supportive fans.Ā 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

but legit they are directing their anger at the artist who isnt in control of where she goes, like this anger seems misdirectedĀ 

Which she won't ever read or care about because she's making millions from this tour.

The way y'all always side with the multimillionaires when working class people are upsetĀ :madge:

sarahb
49 minutes ago, Regina George said:

I mean itā€™s hardly a world tour so youā€™re right..Ā 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXueFdsfEURnAFvBOL0f3

Enigma
1 minute ago, sarahb said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXueFdsfEURnAFvBOL0f3

You know it's bad when even Japan is snubbedĀ :bear:

Pennywise
Just now, Enigma said:

You know it's bad when even Japan is snubbedĀ :bear:

There isn't any writing over the middle east because it doesn't exist to westerners unless they are bombing itĀ :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

sarahb

I get it I get it, the dates chosen were chosen for business and health reasons. I understand.Ā 

Still sucks thoughĀ 

Sunny21
39 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

I donā€™t believe should say = owe us tho. Itā€™s not the end of the world if she doesnā€™t say anything, but itā€™s kinda sad sheā€™s not. Altho I guess no one else agrees so whatever. Also, when I compare the Joanne tour to this, Iā€™m talking about the fact sheā€™s going to different cities every other day. I know the Joanne World Tour had more dates, but the frequency is still the same. Maybe she gets too worn out by frequent tours but I guess not. Iā€™d be happy with her taking a few months break between tour legs like she has for Vegasā€¦ then have another 10-15 run later.Ā 

I just hope we get a Leg 2, but the fact she didnā€™t specify this was Leg 1, is a bad sign. Altho, tbf, if she did, sheā€™s probably be harassed for the next 9 months to announce Leg 2 so idk.Ā 

Think of Gaga... NOT as a 25-year-old Pop Star, but a 35-YEAR-OLD WOMAN who has said many times over the years that she wants kids.

She'll be 36 later this month!

The biological clock is a fact of life!Ā (i.e., It might take longer to get pregnant, and the risk of pregnancy loss, complications, and chromosome abnormalities is higher for women over 35.)Ā 

Look at her contemporaries... KATY had a baby in 2020. RIHANNA is pregnant. ADELE said 'Weekends With Adele' will happen in 2022 because she wants to have a baby next year!Ā 

NONE of Gaga'sĀ contemporaries are touring, by the way. Not Bey. Not Rihanna. Katy, Adele (2 dates in London)Ā and Taylor, all of whom released new music in the last 2 years, aren't touring either.

I'd rather Gaga stay healthy, finish the tour, have a baby and live happily ever after. šŸ˜

she/her/hers

Enigma

Anyways my closing statement: Y'all need to learn that people being upset they won't be able to attend isn't a direct attack on anyone, and that "there were good reasons!!!" doesn't mean they can't be mad.

GRIMEZSZ

We deserve dates on Brazil,Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Japan , Australia and New Zealand šŸ„ŗ but itā€™s fine.

Starmie25

Y'all news to realise that Gaga has her own health issues and a full on "world tour" is just not something she can tackleĀ  anymore.Ā 

I still think a few more additional dates will be announced and hopefully it's for SA.Ā 

RAMROD

I think it might be too fast to judge on this.

The initial tour were only got 6 dates. And nowĀ it has expanded a little.Ā 

Who knows if there are actually another legs being planned, but they just wanna takeĀ it slowly? I believe Gaga is still traumatized from announcing a lot of dates to just cancelled them cos her fibroĀ flared up, like what happened to Joanne World Tour. She probably take it one leg at a time this time to avoid that? :shrug:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

July Faro
23 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I think it might be too fast to judge on this.

The initial tour were only got 6 dates. And nowĀ it has expanded a little.Ā 

Who knows if there are actually another legs being planned, but they just wanna takeĀ it slowly? I believe Gaga is still traumatized from announcing a lot of dates to just cancelled them cos her fibroĀ flared up, like what happened to Joanne World Tour. She probably take it one leg at a time this time to avoid that? :shrug:

Ā 

I was thinking the same thing, because other artists like Bad Bunny and The Weeknd are doing what you are saying, announcing one leg at a time. After Hours Till Dawn is supposed to be worldwide but only North America has been announced.

ANTI WP
3 hours ago, Regina George said:

I mean itā€™s hardly a world tour so youā€™re right..Ā 

WellĀ 

This time she named her tour as " THE CHROMATICA BALLĀ  Ā  SUMMER STADIUM TOUR "Ā  nit WoRlD stadium tourĀ :huntyga:

2 hours ago, Regina George said:

Iā€™m from Europe and even I agree with this. Fans from other part of the world deserveĀ at least one date on their content. The ironic thing is that fans from south america are probably her most consistent and supportive fans.Ā 

Say it louder

DenDenTired
5 hours ago, CubbyGaga said:

As a resident of Chicago, thisĀ thread is black erasure and honestly I wonā€™t stand for it.

I want to see the Chromatica Ball Tour, not the Dramatica Ball Tour, sheā€™s not in my city either; sheā€™s literally not in most cities. You disregarding NY, NJ and Chicago alone is odd. Anyway, Iā€™llĀ lay my FL butt in bed and consider maybe flying to NY just for this tour.Ā 

ObezyankaNol

My parents wouldn't let me go alone to the Born This Way Ball in Buenos Aires, Argentina (I was 15-16Ā in 2012). They told me that she was probably going to come back with another tour.

How wrong they wereĀ :selena:

I can't believe it's been almost 10Ā f*cking years since she came to ArgentinaĀ :madge:Ā Even Dula Peep it's touring here this yearĀ :bear:

ŠŠµ Š²ŠµŃ€ŃŒ, Š½Šµ Š±Š¾Š¹ŃŃ, Š½Šµ ŠæрŠ¾ŃŠø

• River locked this topic

Archived