đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

DeanSummer

Don't talk about the BTWB in Vienna - it is triggering me so hard since it was a big nightmare for me. I was first at the venue (around 8 pm the day before they show)  and would have gotten keyholder if there wasn't a group of bullies that arrived like 1-1,5 hours after me and claimed they were first and since they were a group some of them even left to freshen up their make up before the doors opened

I will never forget that day - in a bad way 

DS
  • Sad 5

Got my ticket last night, flying from Birmingham the morning of getting to Dusseldorf for about 12 if anyone wants to meet up 

• Like 4

Rafau

How nice that you'll be at such a concert. :heart: I was supposed to go with my boyfriend, but he has a delegation abroad. Unfortunately, my plans failed :cyanlights:

I'm not having fun tonight

chromaticainmyhead
5 hours ago, cherryboomboom said:

most likely not

4 hours ago, Oriane said:

It's my first concert so I don't really know how it works and how it looks like but how did they do that? I'm assuming there's a queue, so how were they able to let the people who arrived last before people who were right in front of the doors? Unless they're people who had FOS tickets, in that case it's normal that they get to enter first, that's what they paid for. I have a regular standing ticket and I know I won't be able to get to the front but I'll still queue all day because I don't want to be all the way to be back either.

thank you for helping out:heart:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay
  • Love 1

Rhiannon

Does someone know if we have to get tested for covid or have a covid safe ticket for the show in Dusseldorf ?

R.

Epione

Got this from Ticketmaster. It’s happening. :iamfair:

Dear customer,

the timetable for the Lady Gaga show on July 17th, 2022 in Düsseldorf has changed as follows:

Doors open has been moved to 6:30 pm.

Your tickets are still valid.

Enjoy the show!

Sincerely,
Your Ticketmaster Team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/20/2022 at 11:01 PM, Doriro said:

I have 2 tickets in section 37 that i'm selling (2 friends that can't come sadly :( ). What is the best platform to sell them? They are all named in my id so I'll have to get them myself at the venue and only then give them to somebody.

Actually didn't have the time to take care of it, and I still have 2 extra tickets :O
If anybody is interested \ could suggest an alternative to Viagogo - I'll be happy to hear that :)
Heading towards Germany tomorrow!

Alfonso
51 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

Does someone know if we have to get tested for covid or have a covid safe ticket for the show in Dusseldorf ?

I think the venue posted that no covid measures would be taken (as of masks and test), so I think not, but check their social media to be sure 

• Love 1

TheAlexer

I bought my ticket at Wednesday shorty before midnight and GURL I was worried my ticket wouldn’t arrive on time (it did thankfully)

Rhiannon
2 hours ago, Alfonso said:

I think the venue posted that no covid measures would be taken (as of masks and test), so I think not, but check their social media to be sure 

Thank you so much 🥰

R.

So the gc ee email says:

1500hrs - Early Entry Check In Opens

1745hrs - Early Entry Check In Closes

1830hrs - General Doors

2100hrs. - Lady Gaga

It's so exciting to be able to count down the hours omg :bradley: 

MonsterPawPR

Even though there are no covid rules for this concert, I hope some people wear a mask at least :wtf:

Free My Mind ARTPOP
  • LMAO 1

Mother of Puppies
2 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

Even though there are no covid rules for this concert, I hope some people wear a mask at least :wtf:

I was expecting that at the Coldplay show... and in the arena there was not a single mask... not even one :rip:

Edited by Mother of Puppies
Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹
  • Sad 2