Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 17 (2022) - Dusseldorf, Germany

Bat

Featured Posts

Balkan Gang, MUC Gang or any gang 😂 which hotels in Düsseldorf are y’all staying at? 
We should be all together :enigma: 

Edited by lmxoxo

8 minutes ago, lmxoxo said:

Balkan Gang, MUC Gang or any gang 😂 which hotels in Düsseldorf are y’all staying at? 
We should be all together :enigma: 

me and my squad are staying at the bellevue hotel. managed to get quite a cheap booking right when the show was announced. :tony:

bipjeffington

Does anyone know how to contact Ticketmaster Germany that isn’t a form submission online? I did the PayPal presale and got my order confirmation but was never charged on my card because my bank denied it. I’ve submitted multiple requests online but haven’t heard back. Coming from the US so trying to get this taken care of 😬

itsdominik
31 minutes ago, bipjeffington said:

Does anyone know how to contact Ticketmaster Germany that isn’t a form submission online? I did the PayPal presale and got my order confirmation but was never charged on my card because my bank denied it. I’ve submitted multiple requests online but haven’t heard back. Coming from the US so trying to get this taken care of 😬

Unfortunately there doesn‘t seem to be a hotline or costumer service via phone. I‘ve had several issues with Dua Lipa tickets as shows got cancelled and the tour got postponed again and again and I had to submit the online form every time. 

They had a hotline a few years ago, but not anymore I think :/

DeanSummer

96 seats left that are not on the side of the stage - this show will be packed  :D 

My 28 year old ass will show up around noon (12ish)  ... thanks to ee i don't have to queue any longer for a good spot

DS
  • Like 3

Anyone going at Front Stage?

I've never been in Germany before. I'm going with my boyfriend and it will be nice to make some friends!

Calling Lady Gaga GIF by MOODMAN

On 3/23/2022 at 10:07 PM, bipjeffington said:

You could try this hotline - I’ve used that a couple of times :)

b0a2d4cb-015c-4696-8idkog.jpeg

cherryboomboom

Got a seat in Block 23 Row 1 next to Block 24 for 151 Euros, but i'm from Berlin. Is it worth it? Or should i rather change against a FOS ticket? It seems like it's not far away from stage , but too sharp angle towards the stage... Travelling from Berlin to D. would cost about 70-80 Euros and a seat is more "safe".

cherryboomboom
Just now, cherryboomboom said:

Got a seat in Block 23 Row 1 next to Block 24 for 151 Euros, but i'm from Berlin. Is it worth it? Or should i rather change against a FOS ticket? It seems like it's not far away from stage , but too sharp angle towards the stage... Travelling from Berlin to D. would cost about 70-80 Euros and a seat is more "safe".

I've seen GaGa 4 times and was in Berhain right next to her, so i wouldn't care if its 20 meters away from stage considering FOS won't guarentee you're front row

aaronf4242

I'm staying like 13 km away at a Best Western because it's cheap and I earn points with them.  It's in Ratingen.  Is that a safe area?  Are there any unsafe areas in Dusseldorf?