💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Nicollings
3 hours ago, Melissaxoxo said:

Spreek jij ook Nederlands? :D Hoe willen we dit doen? Zeg maar! ;) 

Gewoon via Ticketswap? M’n insta is m’n username! Ik kom vannacht thuis en heb dan weer goed internet 😊

Melissaxoxo
3 minutes ago, Nicollings said:

Gewoon via Ticketswap? M’n insta is m’n username! Ik kom vannacht thuis en heb dan weer goed internet 😊

Ja prima!! Stuur je mij een persoonlijke link? Geen idee hoe dat werkt, denk wel dat je mijn mailadres nodig hebt. 

[email protected] <3 MERCI DARLING! Ik slaap waarschijnlijk toch laat en wil zo graag de GC EE dus ik zal wel meteen reageren hihi. 

Melissaxoxo
14 minutes ago, Nicollings said:

Je had er toch twee he GC EE? Ik hoop dat je de originele prijs vraagt..  lager mag natuurlijk ook haha. ;) 

Edited by Melissaxoxo

Melissaxoxo
14 minutes ago, Hecturr said:

how do you get your tickets via ticketswap? i thought you needed ID to get them at the venue :sweat:

No, you have to create a login & choose the event, look at the tickets that you want. Click & buy them. That's it. No contact with the seller. You will receive you ticket immeditiatlly, the seller gets his money. :D they wont check your ID at the venue, only scanning the QR-code. 

Edited by Melissaxoxo

sleepless
11 minutes ago, Melissaxoxo said:

No, you have to create a login & choose the event, look at the tickets that you want. Click & buy them. That's it. No contact with the seller. You will receive you ticket immeditiatlly, the seller gets his money. :D they wont check your ID at the venue, only scanning the QR-code. 

If you have a GC EE ticket, they check the ID card of the person who bought the ticket and they will not let you in without it.

Melissaxoxo
1 minute ago, sleepless said:

If you have a GC EE ticket, they check the ID card of the person who bought the ticket and they will not let you in without it.

IEUUWWWWWWW, you for real??? Never heard this before.. how do you know? 

Melissaxoxo

but if I have a copy of the ID, it will be fine, right? 

sleepless
6 minutes ago, Melissaxoxo said:

IEUUWWWWWWW, you for real??? Never heard this before.. how do you know? 

I was at a concert in Stockholm and my friend had a GC EE ticket in Duseldorf and both concerts required an ID card or a scan of the ID and the letter of authorization signed by the buyer.

Melissaxoxo

I was at a concert in Stockholm and my friend had a GC EE ticket in Duseldorf and both concerts required an ID card or a scan of the ID and the letter of authorization signed by the buyer.

ugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh does it need to be an official authorisation letter? Or is a random one good enough.. :P 

Hecturr
1 hour ago, Melissaxoxo said:

1 hour ago, sleepless said:

pretty much this , they need the ID of the person who bought them or some sort of proof that the owner authorized the transfer. i was at stockholm too and they wanted my ID not just the ticket for my gc ee, so i imagine normal ee requires it too

Nicollings
2 hours ago, Melissaxoxo said:

Ja prima!! Stuur je mij een persoonlijke link? Geen idee hoe dat werkt, denk wel dat je mijn mailadres nodig hebt. 

[email protected] <3 MERCI DARLING! Ik slaap waarschijnlijk toch laat en wil zo graag de GC EE dus ik zal wel meteen reageren hihi. 

Je hebt mail!