💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Still haven’t received my Collector Ticket and Ticketmaster has no replies to my enquiries for weeks
 what should I do
:firega:

Randy Bogaerts
14 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Just got the e-mail for EE GC, I know where we will get our package but I don’t understand where will be the line to wait ? Does anyone know ? 

Entrance M 😉

16 minutes ago, Clarity said:

Just got the e-mail for EE GC, I know where we will get our package but I don’t understand where will be the line to wait ? Does anyone know ? 

• Thanks 1

Man would be fun to meet up with some of yall but my job got me stuck and I'll be late 🙃 and i got standing ticket :messga:

Stupid Oreo
37 minutes ago, Clarity said:

It says check in is at Entrance R and the entrance for Gc EE is at entrance M

950-B97-B2-E32-F-4496-89-A4-A01-E7859-CA

R and M aren’t even close together, so I will start queuing at entrance M. My mother will come from her work later that afternoon (she is allowed to leave early, otherwise she couldn’t have made it in time for the concert), and if the check in is separate from the queue, she will check us in and join me in in the line. I would also be able to hold y’alls spots in front or behind me if you wan’t to check in:vegas:

And maybe there might be a line from check-in to entrance M, and in that case I will be camping there from the early morning. Make sure to bring sunscreen, an old umbrella in case of much sun/rain, bring enough water and meals (!!!). And another tip, bring some Dextro Energy with you for a sugar boost when needed for yourself or people around you in the concert, because some bishes tend to pass out because they didn’t take enough care of their bodies:enigma:

• Like 1

Stupid Oreo

Earliest train for me departs at 5:26 AM and I’ll arrive at 7:35AM since camping overnight wont be allowed. :glamourpuss:

• Shook 1

9 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Earliest train for me departs at 5:26 AM and I’ll arrive at 7:35AM since camping overnight wont be allowed. :glamourpuss:

Mine as well. 

Stupid Oreo
3 minutes ago, Deiv said:

Mine as well. 

:vegas:cheers!

where are you traveling from?

Mr Ricky
32 minutes ago, Stupid Oreo said:

Can you hold us (4-5 people) a spot? I will bring food and drinks :ally: as a big thank you. :bradley: We have GC EE

Crossfit
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Stupid Oreo
17 minutes ago, Mr Ricky said:

Can you hold us (4-5 people) a spot? I will bring food and drinks :ally: as a big thank you. :bradley: We have GC EE

I might, but I don’t know what the venue’s rules are😅

I emailed them asking if that’s allowed:ally:

1 hour ago, Stupid Oreo said:

:vegas:cheers!

where are you traveling from?

Cheers darling!

Enschede :ally:

Edited by Deiv
  • YAAAS 2

Lextyr97
7 hours ago, garbage said:

there is still close to 2k tickets still available 

Is this the show that everyone was panicking about being empty?

1 hour ago, TylerBR97 said:

Is this the show that everyone was panicking about being empty?

Yes, some dramatic people repeatedly called it getting cancelled in this thread.

Lextyr97
24 minutes ago, Bat said:

Yes, some dramatic people repeatedly called it getting cancelled in this thread.

I’m sure it’ll be fine. They’ll just move people forward to make it look more full than it is