Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Head Empty

I went to an Imagine Dragons show at Gelredome a few years ago. They had the entire upper ring closed, and the show was great anyway. You won't notice a thing, especially if you're standing in front.

Edited by Why am I on GGD

darkgaga
39 minutes ago, Robbinn said:

Roof will be closed :firega:

Omg really? How do you know? Is it confirmed somewhere?

Clarity

Is there a NL little monster that can help me understand this? I translated it but I think I miss something 

P-Guarantee: Euro 27,50 (incl. fee)
Wil je verzekerd zijn van een parkeerplaats op P-GelreDome? Bestel dan een 'Guarantee Ticket'. Deze geeft tot 15 minuten voor aanvang van de show een garantie op parkeerplaats P1 GelreDome. 

P-Bezoekers: Euro 13,50 (incl. fee)
P-Bezoekers kost Euro 13,50 online en op het parkeerterrein Euro 20,-. Een P-Bezoekers ticket geeft je toegang tot een parkeerplaats die op dat moment in gebruik is. Dit ticket geeft geen garantie tot de parkeerplaats P-GelreDome. Let op: Het kan zijn dat je bij extreme drukte moet uitwijken naar omliggende parkeerterreinen. Volg de gele borden naar de parkeerplaatsen.

so if you pay 13,50€ you are not sure to get a spot for you car? So what is the point to pay for it? :triggered: i’m kinda confused 

5 minutes ago, Clarity said:

so if you pay 13,50€ you are not sure to get a spot for you car? So what is the point to pay for it?

Your not guaranteed a parking spot on P1 next to the arena but depending on how busy it gets you might be redirected to a different parking place further away from the stadium.

• Thanks 1

Clarity
4 minutes ago, Bat said:

Your not guaranteed a parking spot on P1 next to the arena but depending on how busy it gets you might be redirected to a different parking place further away from the stadium.

Oooooooh ok makes sense then! I was afraid to pay and get nothing :ally: 

THANKS A LOT!

GagasLeftFoot
22 hours ago, Geflikker said:

Stockholm is basically sold out tho

poor Gaga, anti tour vibes 

Rihanna-concert-at-Wembley.jpg

let’s hope her team won’t make her fake a covid test in order to cancel the date loool

If she does this, she'll catch those hands. I'm flying from the other side of Europe and it's already a kinda difficult situation with all the flight cancellations. 

the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD
  • Like 1

Geflikker
25 minutes ago, itscyrusbabe said:

If she does this, she'll catch those hands. I'm flying from the other side of Europe and it's already a kinda difficult situation with all the flight cancellations. 

Same! But I just read in another tread that Taylor Swift gifted almost 20000 tickets for a struggling date, Gaga has enough money to do the same :lolga: (and she only has to gift 3000 Ish)

Edited by Geflikker

GagasLeftFoot
1 hour ago, Geflikker said:

Same! But I just read in another tread that Taylor Swift gifted almost 20000 tickets for a struggling date, Gaga has enough money to do the same :lolga: (and she only has to gift 3000 Ish)

Honestly talking, I think Gaga is a very changed person and she would never agree to do something like that to her fans. Or I'd like to believe so. I feel like she's one of the few celebrities that realizes that she's privileged while others aren't, and she wouldn't just cancel a date just bc it had bad sales. 

Personally, it's my first time seeing her and I've spent a lot of money and if something like this happened, I'd never try to see her again.

Edited by itscyrusbabe
typo
the last thing the world needs is another feet lover, but that's TOO BAD

RAMROD
1 hour ago, Geflikker said:

Gaga won't likely gift, she might dod what she did ti her struggling South American dates for BTW Ball such as buy 2 for 1 price and might never visit them again for future tours 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOP

Word in twitter that two shows will be cancelled due to low sales...

Probably this and Stockholm..

COME ON GAYS!!
  • Shook 1

Tinnitus15
11 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Stockholm isn’t doing low lmfao.They just added new tickets.It was selling like a hot bread.And who said she’ll cancel?

• Like 1

Juanlittlem
28 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

Post tweets then. She's not cancelling anything for sure.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 1

Clarity

Lmao she wont cancel a show which is in 3 weeks because there is 3k tickets left? Please this is non sense. People are overdramatic about this tour i swear :triggered:

It is selling well in most of the venues, and even if it’s not sold out everywhere doesn’t mean it’s gonna be cancelled. And dont worry they have plenty of solution to make it (looks) full 

• Like 4

Cruelty
37 minutes ago, ARTPOP said:

It doesn't work like this.

• Thanks 2