Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

July 26 (2022) - Arnhem, The Netherlands

Bat

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

I got me a ticket for both myself and my bestie. Unfortunately not the Golden Circle Early Entry Tickets:messga:

Stupid Oreo
On 3/10/2022 at 4:41 PM, 053Timo said:

Yes, was an option :) GA EE is more expensive than regular GC. And I can't understand why you'd choose GA EE over regular GC.

You can decide your place, merchandise pack, lanyard tickets and you can have pick up merch service

MaybeKermit
12 minutes ago, dancefreak said:

Right? Is it normal? 

M not sure but the prices are exaggerated imo… I was really hesitating to go bcs of how much it was and m sure many ppl feel the same way

also: I got GA tickets, does anybody know if that will be too far from the stage? Never been to a stadium concert

5 hours ago, dutchyguy said:

This date isn’t selling great, is it :laughga:

The prices are extremely high compared to her previous tours + Arnhem is such a random place to perform.

• Thanks 1

dutchyguy
2 hours ago, Bat said:

The prices are extremely high compared to her previous tours + Arnhem is such a random place to perform.

I wonder why they did that though...

These were the Joanne prices in Amsterdam, what a difference.

1e rang - Staanplaatsen (€ 60,00)

2e rang - Zitplaatsen (€ 120,00)

3e rang - Zitplaatsen (€ 80,00)

4e rang - Zitplaatsen (€ 40,00)

Juanlittlem
29 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

The Netherlands has never been Gaga’s biggest audience. 

Imagine not performing at Italy or Spain but going to The Netherlands, I'm so pissed she isn't coming to Barcelona :deadbanana:

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

MonsterOfSpain
1 minute ago, Juanlittlem said:

Imagine not performing at Italy or Spain but going to The Netherlands, I'm so pissed she isn't coming to Barcelona :deadbanana:

Right? Metropolitano's stadium in Madrid would be perfect. Especially since I just checked and Düsseldorf and Arnheim are like 100 km apart :deadbanana: 

Juanlittlem
9 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

Right? Metropolitano's stadium in Madrid would be perfect. Especially since I just checked and Düsseldorf and Arnheim are like 100 km apart :deadbanana: 

Yeah, she could go there or Barcelona with the Olympic Lluis Companys, it's around 45-50k and that's what just a little bit more of what she did in the Joanne World Tour.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Oldgagafan

Their decisions do seem strange but I wondered (probably incorrectly!) if they have missed out Southern Europe because they were worried about the temperature there in July. 

Emigrante
On 3/7/2022 at 4:11 PM, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I can't believe queen is finally coming to NL!:bradley:

I can't believe I will be able to go see her without the need for a hotel :fatcat:

Whoever arranged this from her team, THANK YOU :tony:

But she was there on her previous tours as well. :D

Edited by The Powerpuff Girl
Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
20 hours ago, Funkymonkey said:

M not sure but the prices are exaggerated imo… I was really hesitating to go bcs of how much it was and m sure many ppl feel the same way

also: I got GA tickets, does anybody know if that will be too far from the stage? Never been to a stadium concert

Yes the price got me a little bit shook, but I will be there anyway. Just a little more time for savings I guess, haha.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.