other

2022 Halftime Show Ratings

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD
21 minutes ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

gagas is the most viewed musical event in history ACROSS all platforms 

It isn't. 

Most viewed on YT is Shakira & J.Lo's (221 M), Gaga is again at #2 (137 M)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

Outdated, fam. :lmao:

Like you're really gonna give me article from 2017 when there are 5 Half Time shows happened since??! :lmao:

D57791-F5-C73-C-4-DA7-B859-C5-F194-E0880

Here, lemme give you the updated article:

https://www.bustle.com/entertainment/most-watched-super-bowl-halftime-shows-broadcast-viewers-youtube-views

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley

The Weeknd performed during a pandemic, it's a bit unfair to him but it's better than not being given the chance.

monstrosity
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The Weeknd performed during a pandemic, it's a bit unfair to him but it's better than not being given the chance.

How? If anything people watch it individually on their own so more screens and more views

23 minutes ago, Bradley said:

What has the pandemic got to do with people watching TV? Shouldn’t it be higher in that case because everyone was home?

Regina George
18 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

gagas is the most viewed musical event in history ACROSS all platforms so ima stick with that number cuz i def dont think katy should be number one when she lipped 75% of her halftime show

Ammm no she didn’t? :awkney: Don’t be bitter, it’s not a cute look..

Bradley
1 hour ago, Meat said:

What has the pandemic got to do with people watching TV? Shouldn’t it be higher in that case because everyone was home?

Word of mouth? The collective mood of feeling how things aren't the same because the stadium is empty? People are just more excited to watch public events with a packed audience. When they know that the venue isn't going to be filled, the disappointment is just like knowing that Gaga will perform an award show medley without an actual audience. Hardcore fans would still watch it of course, but casual fans would give less of a damn.

No one was buying tickets, there'd be fewer advertisements, less hype, etc.

SharkmanthaC
23 hours ago, NATAH said:

why have i seen absolutely nothing? :duck:

There have been so many memes and discussion about this show. Here it is if you want to watch.

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC

I mean this year's already has 58 million views on YouTube. It was marketed to my generation and it worked so well from looking at what people have posted about it. I think this year's will end up being one of the more popular ones for the millennial generation. 

she/her/hers

Archived