Jake Gyllenhaal takes high road on Taylor drama

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Putang Ina Mo
9 hours ago, hamster11 said:

Taylor draws inspiration from her personal experience without really calling her exes out.

She name dropped some of them in her old SNL monologue though.

(I know it's supposed to be a joke lmao. I love Taylor :ladyhaha:)

my username says it all 🇵🇭

PawsUpJago

As he should, Taylor could never. It just gets a bit sad at this point, all over a 3 month thing. 

Why is it never really discussed as much about Taylor dating teen boys when she was in her 20s, one of them actually being 17 and another she waited around a year to turn 18. 

I guess it's different though cos its her, right? And there wasn't a power dynamic in those scenarios. Please don't try and defend it either as I've seen other celebs practically torched on here for doing far less than this. Its just kinda crazy seeing her trying to cancel someone from all that time ago for the age difference as if she hasn't been there herself. 

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, PawsUpJago said:

Why is it never really discussed as much about Taylor dating teen boys when she was in her 20s, one of them actually being 17 and another she waited around a year to turn 18. 

Ew...

On a man it would be looked down and a scandal yet I never even heard about her doing it so with her it was just accepted and folks moved on I guess.

Guillaume Hamon
7 hours ago, enissa11 said:

it's so blatant honestly, Taylor has to be the pop artist that feeds gossip the most, and then she herself and her fan base try to paint her as this victim of the media, of course she has suffered unfair scrutiny and has faced misogyny, just like all females in the industry, but in her case has been more apparent because she feeds gossip so much and always gets a reaction using it and incorporating it to her art, anyway, i don't blame her, she's a product of the state of the music industry and what it truly rewards the most, she is indeed the music industry, but that is not any good at all.

Yeah she's, after Kanye imo, the one who's using gossip spheres the most. No wonder why these two persons dramas collided. 😂

A year after the Kanye VMA drama she came back at VMAs to sing a song about forgiveness. How can you feed your victim image more than that? Same with her Jake song, re-recording for rights is 1 thing but adding a film about it 10 years after the 3 months relation?... She really cultivates it. 😆

But her fans will say it's just sexism cause some famous men also sing about exes despite their examples never were naming them and relaunching dramas 10 y after.pan widget

RAMROD

Easy for him to say, he doesn't lose anything. Taylor loses her virginity to him.  :partysick:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

10 hours ago, HIM820 said:

lol not Gaga fans judging Taylor fans for being rabid haters online 

Lol I don’t think any of Gaga’s exes had to turn off their comments because of her fans. Monsters might not be the kindest but they are definitely not even close to being as rabid and vile as Swifties.

RAMROD
20 minutes ago, Meat said:

Lol I don’t think any of Gaga’s exes had to turn off their comments because of her fans. Monsters might not be the kindest but they are definitely not even close to being as rabid and vile as Swifties.

Fam, you missing the time she dated her own fan, Christian Carino? :enigma:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon
1 hour ago, Meat said:

Tbh monsters weren't among the most rabid fanbases for years yet we're still mentioned each time crazy stans are discussed. :/

9 minutes ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Tbh monsters weren't among the most rabid fanbases for years yet we're still mentioned each time crazy stans are discussed. :/

BTS Army, Swifties, Barbs and Beyhive are all worse than us. We are #5 at best :ladyhaha: 

Guillaume Hamon
58 minutes ago, Meat said:

BTS Army, Swifties, Barbs and Beyhive are all worse than us. We are #5 at best :ladyhaha: 

It annoys me to say it cause I love her but del Rey fans would close the top 5 imo.

And imo every main k-pop acts fanbases are also far more agressive than us since they're often little kids thinking their idols are pretty much Gods therefore going crazy if you dislike them...

14 hours ago, jeremiahsaint1000 said:

idc what taylors excuse for reigniting this thing was, scooter forced me to blah blah, meanwhile her fans are sending death threats to this dude. theyre both in their 30s/40s and they dated for 3 months and youre gonna bring up BS to sell records, how sad. she loves to play the victim but doesnt care if her fans send death threats to the guys she sings about.....

They were spamming his sister Instagram too

3 hours ago, Meat said:

And Gaga acknowledges the bad behavior by her fans. Like that situation when monsters were harassing Ed Sheeran and she posted a photo with him 

Archived