Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best and worst music of 2021

StrawberryBlond

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond
23 hours ago, Oyster said:

Tyler the creator call me if you get lost worst album? Really? Where the taste babe

His music is just too weird and off the wall for me and I don't even know what to do with it - I wouldn't dance to it or chill to it or do anything other than marvel at how odd it is, nor does it make me feel anything. I don't really know what anyone is getting out this type of music.

23 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I don't think they were trying to sound different or "experiment". They clearly said they have nothing to prove and this is just them getting together to work on music. A reunion that started with just two songs, I Still Have Faith In You and Dont Shut Me Down. Then they had enough material for an album.

ABBA is just being ABBA and I've seen that most fans of back then were absolutely in love with Voyage because it took them back there. 

I think we're just used to current artists being "experimental" or switching it up here and there with each album that maybe that's the way we think everyone should be doing but ABBA was just giving the fans the gift of an album 40 years later, something they really didn't have to. They're legends after all.

I just wonder why their tastes haven't changed or refined in all this time. I was expecting a traditional ABBA sound, just modernised. But this sounded flat-out old-fashioned. Even the stuff they made in the 70's sounds more timeless than this. It isn't even fun in a retro way, it just sounds old hat. I'm honestly surprised more fans aren't pointing this out. They can't seriously believe any of this is on par with their old hits. I don't believe that just because someone's a legend gives them a pass to put out any old work and have it be lapped up regardless.

22 hours ago, AUARAOFSHEISSE said:

That explains the KICKs erasure:partysick:

I don't know what that's a reference to.

Archived