hereforstemslol

the cry for you sampleĀ :deadbanana:

is this her first single from crash since good ones? it's been ages

Dr Fudge
5 minutes ago, hereforstemslol said:

the cry for you sampleĀ :deadbanana:

is this her first single from crash since good ones? it's been ages

Nooooo, she put out New Shapes as well!

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Sneaky Oliver

Seriously I thought she was saving her budget for this one since New Shapes budget was basically nonexistentĀ :bear:

The song deserved a decent video, choreo, looks, visualsĀ 

Iā€™m on my Legacy Act era

Suspiria

Really would have expected more from a Charli x Rina video. This looks like one of those spotify canvas things. They look pretty but nothing happens and the editing is neither exciting nor well done.

Love the song, Radio 1 giving it good airplay hope it charts well in the UK. Video is very simple, her budget all went on Good Ones I think.

47 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Seriously I thought she was saving her budget for this one since New Shapes budget was basically nonexistentĀ :bear:

The song deserved a decent video, choreo, looks, visualsĀ 

Ā 

45 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Really would have expected more from a Charli x Rina video. This looks like one of those spotify canvas things. They look pretty but nothing happens and the editing is neither exciting nor well done.

Ā 

25 minutes ago, Karl said:

Love the song, Radio 1 giving it good airplay hope it charts well in the UK. Video is very simple, her budget all went on Good Ones I think.

The video for the song is being filmed today. The video posted here is just a visualizer for the song until the video comes out.

Ā 

Anderson123

Love this and that they're together. I'm not sure how I feel about the Cry For You sample, which feels more like a cover rather than just a sample lol. I mean I love it but it's all of the Cry For You hooks.

I really can't wait to hear this project in full! Can't believe it's still so far away at the end of March for such a short album.

Rj Barker

I like it, I can't unhear cry for you though I listen to that song most days it's in my morning playlist, it's too similar for me to be able to appreciate it more

Chromatography

a budget version of cry for you unfortunately. itā€™s good, but very much heard before. charli is better than thisĀ 

Archived