Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shane Dawson & husband are looking for a surrogate to carry their baby

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I just disagree with this.

It's a red flag to me because of Shane's previous history of sexualising minors and babies.

In my messy era.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

Well they cant birth a baby because ya know they are both male so ya this is pretty much one the 2 options for them to have a baby

28 minutes ago, No Way Home said:

This is not a defense of Shane Dawson because he can choke and rot. He should not be a parent. 

But this take is cold. Just because Shane shouldn’t have a kid does not mean this option is evil or immoral for others. There is absolutely nothing wrong with surrogacy. It is not “buying a baby”. Some couples are not able to have children for a variety of reasons, but would like to have a child their own flesh and blood, so they must use a surrogate. That’s perfectly reasonable, celebrity or not. Is adoption “buying a baby” too, then? Because you certainly cannot just go adopt a child for free. 

Having a baby is a whim and never an obligation. Nobody is forced to have a child, so having one is entirely a personal decision. Many couples cannot have children, either because they are of the same sex, or for fertility reasons, and adoption in these cases is a fully available option, even more so than surrogacy. The argument that some couples "just want a child with their own DNA and blood" is dangerous and harmful when it comes to shaping the concept of what it means to "have a child", as if an adopted baby was "less of a child" than a surrogate baby . It's stupid and capricious, and also wrong. A surrogate baby should never be considered a "real baby" compared to an adopted baby. Having a child is not about this. Besides that, this whole argument of having a child with your "same blood" is totally invented. No one cares about that, and a baby via surrogate will only have half of only one of the "parents" DNA so what's even the point?

On the other hand, the surrogacy industry is dangerous, and only benefits, as always, the wealthiest classes. No woman should feel the need to carry another couple's baby for 9 months in exchange for money. The only thing that this entire industry generates is an exploitation and advantage of the lower classes of third world countries, who see an infinite source of income in surrogacy, while putting their own health at risk in exchange for money. "but some women want to gestate babies of their own free will", no, it is not true, and in any case, it is not this type of women who are used to gestate the babies of those who order them. Hundreds of children are abandoned in orphanages without ever being adopted throughout their lives, while millionaire couples order babies at home physically exploiting people who need money. It is literally the same as prostitution. So yes, having a baby by surrogacy IS buying a baby. It is literally a baby to order. Don't even @ me on that :shrug: There's no need of having such service when adoption is just right there.

could mean anything

35 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Having a baby is a whim and never an obligation. Nobody is forced to have a child, so having one is entirely a personal decision. Many couples cannot have children, either because they are of the same sex, or for fertility reasons, and adoption in these cases is a fully available option, even more so than surrogacy. The argument that some couples "just want a child with their own DNA and blood" is dangerous and harmful when it comes to shaping the concept of what it means to "have a child", as if an adopted baby was "less of a child" than a surrogate baby . It's stupid and capricious, and also wrong. A surrogate baby should never be considered a "real baby" compared to an adopted baby. Having a child is not about this. Besides that, this whole argument of having a child with your "same blood" is totally invented. No one cares about that, and a baby via surrogate will only have half of only one of the "parents" DNA so what's even the point?

On the other hand, the surrogacy industry is dangerous, and only benefits, as always, the wealthiest classes. No woman should feel the need to carry another couple's baby for 9 months in exchange for money. The only thing that this entire industry generates is an exploitation and advantage of the lower classes of third world countries, who see an infinite source of income in surrogacy, while putting their own health at risk in exchange for money. "but some women want to gestate babies of their own free will", no, it is not true, and in any case, it is not this type of women who are used to gestate the babies of those who order them. Hundreds of children are abandoned in orphanages without ever being adopted throughout their lives, while millionaire couples order babies at home physically exploiting people who need money. It is literally the same as prostitution. So yes, having a baby by surrogacy IS buying a baby. It is literally a baby to order. Don't even @ me on that :shrug: There's no need of having such service when adoption is just right there.

Im sorry but do seriously think their gunna allow shane to adopt a baby with his past ya i dont think so also saying that a surrogate baby is not a real is bullshit they are just as real as an adopted baby and no one is forcing women to be surrogate moms and the adoption world is also not a 100% flawsles so ya those are just my two cents on this

5 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Im sorry but do seriously think their gunna allow shane to adopt a baby with his past ya i dont think so also saying that a surrogate baby is not a real is bullshit they are just as real as an adopted baby and no one is forcing women to be surrogate moms and the adoption world is also not a 100% flawsles so ya those are just my two cents on this

Well, this just proves my point. And yes, money and necessity forces women to be surrogate moms :shrug: no woman should see this process as a way of having some extra income. The same goes for prostitution.

could mean anything

29 minutes ago, Aglaya said:

Well, this just proves my point. And yes, money and necessity forces women to be surrogate moms :shrug: no woman should see this process as a way of having some extra income. The same goes for prostitution.

What point were you trying to prove and again there is now way that their gunna allow shane to adopt a baby with his past and not every sex worker is forced into being a sexworker some do it because the actualy enjoy it another thing why are you not mention the fact that there lots of women who were forced to give their baby up for adoption and their baby ripped away from them whithout ever hearung or seeing them again why arent you mentioning that huh oh ya because it doesnt fit your argument and adoption is not free of charge either so therefore your argument is pointless

BlingNotTheMusic

Sorry can someone update me on who they are, are why they are problematic?!

3 hours ago, Suuus said:

What point were you trying to prove and again there is now way that their gunna allow shane to adopt a baby with his past and not every sex worker is forced into being a sexworker some do it because the actualy enjoy it another thing why are you not mention the fact that there lots of women who were forced to give their baby up for adoption and their baby ripped away from them whithout ever hearung or seeing them again why arent you mentioning that huh oh ya because it doesnt fit your argument and adoption is not free of charge either so therefore your argument is pointless

You haven't done any research on this, have you? Well, I can tell! 

I'm not saying it's always evil and wrong, but saying that there is nothing wrong with it ever just proves you don't know anything about the topic. 

2 hours ago, stvn said:

You haven't done any research on this, have you? Well, I can tell! 

I'm not saying it's always evil and wrong, but saying that there is nothing wrong with it ever just proves you don't know anything about the topic. 

I never said that also you havent done any research on the dark side adoptions have you also why did you say surrogate babies should be considerd real babies they are still babies 

12 hours ago, pussycat said:

LMAO ur so nice good for u. A real kindness punk :heart: how does it feel to be better than us stinky worthless bottoms :pray:

I am no better than anyone, I just consciously try to be careful with my words and actions. I also feel mad, upset, sad, stressed out, etc., but I choose to not let those emotions affect me much, I choose to be optimistic, compassionate, hopeful, caring and loving. 

❤️

Rat Boy
13 hours ago, Pennywise said:

Is this the fist time someone was this nice to miss @Rat Boyin this site? How does it feel to meet someone who doesn't want to cook you, rat? :poot:

It feels different...I don't like change

bebe-rexha-smile-then-cry-rikitheworid.g

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Helxig
19 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

that first photo of them is hilarious. his husband’s head looks gigantic

Both of their heads are gigantic... big headed pig men

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived