💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to announce new Vegas dates tomorrow

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Glamourpuss
6 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

i was just recently in vegas for katy and the employee at the haus of gaga said she was told enigma is 99% not coming back, due to complaints and covid. She said a lot of people complained about the show story line and didnt like it. 

That's interesting and surprised me a little bit. :enigma:

The jazz show does seem so much better though. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
7 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

i was just recently in vegas for katy and the employee at the haus of gaga said she was told enigma is 99% not coming back, due to complaints and covid. She said a lot of people complained about the show story line and didnt like it. 

It's funny how Gaga had to convince them to let her have the Jazz shows as well as a pop show, and the jazz has ended up being more popular it seems 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Glamourpuss
1 minute ago, Cello said:

Ugh, I wish I had the money to fly out to Vegas and see Gaga :giveup: 

Enigma, Jazz, I'd take anything :giveup:

Please Gaga we need the Chromatica Ball Tour ASAP :pray:

I know how you feel. I wish she'd answer our prayers and announce something about the Chromatica Ball. :bradley:

Cello
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

I know how you feel. I wish she'd answer our prayers and announce something about the Chromatica Ball. :bradley:

I just want to know what's happening so I know whether to try and get some tickets for London. I've had such bad luck and never got to see her live so I'm desperate by this point lmao 

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

danbekim
12 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

so she'll complete the rest of the shows she signed on for with only the Jazz show / she's revamping the enigma show and is doing Jazz shows meanwhile

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Bolkins
29 minutes ago, tylertremallose said:

I mean they weren’t wrong. I think even Gaga was getting tired of the ‘simulation’ towards the end of it. 

ModernEcstasy

What time are we thinking she will announce, if it is today?

I hope Enigma isn’t cancelled but re-worked instead

thierryrreiht

To those who are sad that Enigma is probably not coming back, and the Jazz one is thriving, remember this: Gaga loves it when she has creative freedom and she clearly loves the jazz set (and it fits Vegas super well).

Remember also that even though there were some good elements in the show, THIS was the original vision she had until the photographer twink told her to change it:

EDjkIAkWwAA8psN.jpg

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

What time are we thinking she will announce, if it is today?

I hope Enigma isn’t cancelled but re-worked instead

She always announces around 12pm EST
 so since it’s 3, we’re probably getting nothing today. 

Wow, cant believe a rumour lied :billie:

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, Karen Smith said:

She better focus on pop instead of Jazz, gays cannot pretend they like jazz forever... 

she has to stick to jazz until the Grammys in April:trollga:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived