💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga to play female lead in Joker sequel

Rebel

Featured Posts

JaysAMess
5 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

DC STAY AWAY FROM GAGA + HER FAMILY. YOU ARE SICK TRYING TO CAST HER IN YOUR SHITTY MOVIES. LEAVE HER ALONE!! :patrizia:

But why? Yes, the DCEU is messy compared to the MCU, but it's still capable of being a success (a billion dollar movie, an Oscar winning movie, the first major female-lead superhero movie etc). She could even attach herself to a DC movie that isn't part of the DCEU, like Poison Ivy in Matt Reeves' The Batman universe.

4 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

Will she be harley quinn. I need this to be true.:giveup:

I just can't imagine Joaquin's Joker having a Harley Quinn.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Bradley wanted Beyonce for the part of Ally in ASIB first and no one was dragging that story around. 

Yeah, but I think that’s because not a lot of people take Beyoncé seriously as an actress 

previously
4 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Also Bradley wanted Beyonce for the part of Ally in ASIB first and no one was dragging that story around. 

i don't think it was Bradley that wanted Beyonce, I think it was the studios/development that wanted Bey in it with Leonardo DiCaprio or Will Smith and Clint Eastwood directing. Every female singer was rumoured but Bradley I don't think ever entertained the idea of Bey

9 minutes ago, Regina George said:

Lol it’s definitely not going to flop :poot: It’s an immediate success because of how popular the first one was. Also Bradley wanted Beyonce for the part of Ally in ASIB first and no one was dragging that story around. 

I agree with your comment but Bradley never wanted anyone other than Gaga. Clint Eastwood wanted Beyoncé in the early 2000s remake of ASIB with Will Smith playing the male lead.

Levine

I don't know, I hope y'all are right but I genuinely don't see this sequel being successful...but then again, it's not like she has to act in every successful movie, even the greatest have flops in their curricula.

This tho is the kind of movie I want her to do. Not a musical, not a comedy not a horror (god help us).

Gagaplayer315
13 minutes ago, JaysAMess said:

But why? Yes, the DCEU is messy compared to the MCU, but it's still capable of being a success (a billion dollar movie, an Oscar winning movie, the first major female-lead superhero movie etc). She could even attach herself to a DC movie that isn't part of the DCEU, like Poison Ivy in Matt Reeves' The Batman universe.

Honestly she would only be torn apart by all the die-hard fans of the franchise and the Joker story arc is so irrelevant it just wouldn't be worth the risk

Regina George
14 minutes ago, Chic said:

Yeah, but I think that’s because not a lot of people take Beyoncé seriously as an actress 

13 minutes ago, previously said:

i don't think it was Bradley that wanted Beyonce, I think it was the studios/development that wanted Bey in it with Leonardo DiCaprio or Will Smith and Clint Eastwood directing. Every female singer was rumoured but Bradley I don't think ever entertained the idea of Bey

10 minutes ago, Meat said:

I agree with your comment but Bradley never wanted anyone other than Gaga. Clint Eastwood wanted Beyoncé in the early 2000s remake of ASIB with Will Smith playing the male lead.

Oh in that case I misread the article about Beyonce being the first choice for ASIB. Sorry for that guys but yea other than that the point still stand that IMO it wouldn’t be a problem for Gaga if she’s not the first choice. 

May Gaga take the roles she falls in love with and may those roles bring her joy and more recognition to her craft. 

NichuuB
53 minutes ago, adoga said:

as much as i loved Joker, i know the sequel will not be as good as the first one even if this is true

also, i want her in mcu, not in dc:patrizia:

Honestly I don't want Gaga in super heroes movies, BUT if she's going to be in one of them, i rather it's a DC movie. Their recent movies are more independent from the others and also the directors have more freedom to make the movie, which makes them more interesting than the MCU ones. Eternals was directed by the brilliant Chloe Zhao and yet it's awful

Property of @Whale

Archived