• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HuffsAhoy

• PartySick

• Hold My Ham

• beli8

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://thehill.com/changing-america/respect/equality/590838-house-committee-in-florida-passes-dont-say-gay-bill  

Disgusting and archaic regulations. Even the name of the bill is very unsettling. 

It saddens me so much that in 2022 we still have to deal with sh*t like this. I feel bad for any closeted kid there cause I know this must be demoralizing as hell.

The Fame

Disgusting and archaic regulations. Even the name of the bill is very unsettling. 

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
Reality

It saddens me so much that in 2022 we still have to deal with sh*t like this. I feel bad for any closeted kid there cause I know this must be demoralizing as hell.

Edited by Reality
𐋅𐌀𐌓𐌁𐌉𐌍Ᏽ𐌄𐌓 Ꝋ𐌅 𐌂𐋅𐌀Ꝋ𐌔 ᱬ || 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕪𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕔 𝔸𝕣𝕥𝕤 ۞
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 3
Taylucifer

here I was coming into this thread thinking it could be something positive:huntyga:

go stream Red (Taylor's Version)
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 5
TimisaMonster

This just shows how ignorant this country still is...like...

Erasure of LGBT+ people in school doesn't mean you won't see them or work with them or have them cook your food or nurse you to health or babysit your children etc...

Please...Florida Little Monsters...you deserve to live in an area where you are ACCEPTED not TOLERATED

:pawsup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1
Concertaholic

Florida really said I want to try and be worse than Texas :spin:

As a teacher, I’m really lucky that I have a very progressive school that allows me to have a pride flag displayed in my classroom :heart:

• Love 11
Mister G

This is the “Protect my right to teach hate” or “Teach my kid to hate themselves” bill like several comments I’ve seen mentioned. Florida, your state government sucks at life.

• Like 8
moonsago

So goodbye proper sexual education too now that more than half the discussion is out the door... 

• Sad 1
CatelynnMarie

Florida is just, pointless. I used to be like, F*** Florida except for WDW, but even WDW isn't deserving anymore. This is just so disrespectful and even just thinking about the tragic event at Pulse in Orlando... I just am so disgusted. 

• Like 5
Nickolas724

first this and then a white discomfort bill? Florida is disgusting and it’s sad that all the lgbt children who live there will feel even less included

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Suuus

This is so sad and disgusting wtf florida i can see the protest rallies happing already

Edited by Suuus
  • Like 2
  • Werk changed the title to Florida committeee passes "Don't Say Gay" bill