Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Billie Eilish reschedules show due to the new date for the Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

enissa11
23 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

well thank God you’re not in the entertainment sector because you don’t get the full say in how these things play out and odds are you’d HAVE to go, and where she’s at right now career wise, SHE has to be there. It’s about the goodwill it does to her career and it’s current trajectory. Beyond that, there are people counting/depending on her.

counting/depending on her for winning awards?? bullshit. And winning or not winning don't define your career, that's a damaging message for artists, and i get her fans are rooting for her and stuff, but she's not in the front of any movement or represents a disfranchised group that winning an award could be meaningful, rather if i was her fan and had tickets to see her live and it's re-scheduled for an award show, i personally would be offended as a fan, i might just be available the day it was originally planned and not other day, and that might be the case for a lot of people, it's just that it's not a big of a deal, but for me it unveils the priorities and how operates an artist.

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BradleyCooper
29 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

counting/depending on her for winning awards?? bullshit. And winning or not winning don't define your career, that's a damaging message for artists, and i get her fans are rooting for her and stuff, but she's not in the front of any movement or represents a disfranchised group that winning an award could be meaningful, rather if i was her fan and had tickets to see her live and it's re-scheduled for an award show, i personally would be offended as a fan, i might just be available the day it was originally planned and not other day, and that might be the case for a lot of people, it's just that it's not a big of a deal, but for me it unveils the priorities and how operates an artist.

We get it you don't like her. It's not that serious

Anderson123
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

well, well, what do we have here? :ladyhaha: re-scheduling an already arranged show for the grammys?? :green:.... isn't she this girl who is annoyed of winning grammys and always says she don't deserve them but other people? ... i guess we know now how her priorities have always worked...

Huhh ? I think it's pretty obvious you've gotten the wrong idea about Billie and the Grammys.

Pennywise
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

well, well, what do we have here? :ladyhaha: re-scheduling an already arranged show for the grammys?? :green:.... isn't she this girl who is annoyed of winning grammys and always says she don't deserve them but other people? ... i guess we know now how her priorities have always worked...

can you stop spewing hate for a second? it's getting real old. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
10 minutes ago, BradleyCooper said:

We get it you don't like her. It's not that serious

They don't like anyone except for Gaga :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

sarcamstic

some of y’all are mad about this and for what? :laughga: boo hoo, why get upset if billie is going to the grammys?

it’s a staple night in music & she released her sophomore album, which got several nominations. of course she’s attending & will reschedule the tour date. 

flying like 1000 birds

sarcamstic
59 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

good thing you’re not her, nor one of her fans, darling! simply don’t pay mind to her & you would’ve saved yourself a lot of time arguing on GGD :laughga:

anyways, i will be tuning into the grammy’s. i hope she performs & scores an award or two! i’d bet she’s going to perform the title track. :firega:

flying like 1000 birds

Robo Ga

Of course she’s going to attend the Grammys, she’s basically guaranteed to win multiple awards, they’re obsessed with her 😂  She will clean up this year, bookmark me 

🤖⚡️

RAMROD

So she might do performens at Grammys then?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

So she might do performens at Grammys then?

Idk, but I'd be surprised if she doesn't perform.

I live outside the space time continuum.

monstertoronto
5 hours ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

First Dua’s show, now Billie’s… Canadian fans LOST

I have tickets to both Dua and Billie and I’m relieved. There’s no way I would feel comfortable sitting in a sold out arena in Feb with Ontarios current numbers and trending. I expected these shows to be rescheduled because we still have capacity restrictions in place and I’m def happy that they’re being rescheduled to a presumably safer time. We WON as far as I’m concerned. I wouldn’t have gone to their original dates if they had kept them and I def would have lost my money because they wouldn’t have offered refunds. 

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, enissa11 said:

So we're gonna pretend that artists don't get credibility among the industry for their Grammys? Plenty of contracts are based around such accomplishments. Also Billie is an artist that's more than likely operating on her first contract, she's not gonna have much say in her career moves. 

Morphine Prince
48 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why is she speaking in third-person?

She doesn't manage her Twitter account. 

Archived