Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

No deleted scenes on DVD/Blu-ray release of House of Gucci

danbekim

Featured Posts

Cameltoe Chariot
1 hour ago, Gagaism said:

I don’t understand why you guys make such a big deal with that. All productions have scenes that doesn’t make the cut and that’s okay. There’s a reason why a scene get deleted from a movie :triggered:

I mean yeah... this is the case 90% of the time.

But with House of Gucci one of the only elements of the film to get universal acclaim was Gaga's performance.

We know that they filmed an entire storyline of Patrizia being diagnosed with a brain tumour, her surgery to have it removed and her subsequent recovery - during which she was completely abandoned by Maurizo, giving her even more reason to take care of him :dom:

There was also a scene after she shows Maurizo the photo album, where she runs into the street having a breakdown and is nearly hit by a car :diane:

There were even scenes in the trailer of her pregnant and ripping it up at Studio 54 that were cut from the actual film! :oprah:

WE DEMAND THE HAUS CUT™️ :iamfair:

JLoveLamar
2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

giving her even more reason to take care of him :dom:

Is that what "take care of him" means in 2022? When someone "takes care of me", they usually just.....kneel down before the King

TEANUS

Why does that seem that anytime Gaga is involved in anything completely out of her control things still end up not living up to their full potential :ladyhaha:

Gaga curse is real, guys, internally and externally 

Her biggest enemy is truly her

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

RAMROD

Then what's the incentive for getting the DVD of sub-par movie besides that Gaga was in there? :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JLoveLamar
50 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Then what's the incentive for getting the DVD of sub-par movie besides that Gaga was in there? :oprah:

Wouldn't you buy her album still, even if you felt it were subpar? I still would! I'm getting that dvd the day it drops!

RAMROD
4 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

Wouldn't you buy her album still, even if you felt it were subpar? I still would! I'm getting that dvd the day it drops!

Weird comparison cos an album would be the fruit of her own vision, while movies not so much, unless she writes and direct it herself. Until then, she was only a part of an ensemble.

Hence, unlike buying an album, I can drop off a movie she starred in, and I didn't enjoyed watching much, if there is no incentive of me of buying it. Most DVD/BluRay sales today are driven by extras; the director's cut, the deleted scenes, director's commentary, and more. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SevenAteNine
12 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

I'm honestly over this film already, sad that Ridley had all the talent in front of him and decided to butcher his own film the way he did. I don't think anyone was particularly well showcased in this film and that's the fault of the director alone. (Besides Leto, that was just an awful performance, couldn't have been saved regardless) 

Ridley won't care about the directors cut, the film already is a massive success at the box office and they more than made back the budget so alls good in Hollywood 😂

Better directors should take note of truly how much power Gaga has in the future of cinema I hope, the worldwide fandom and general intrigue of locals for her acting career really is going to continue to generate insane numbers. I'm just sad that there's so much missing from this film of Gaga's performances that I believe could have been much more compelling. 

Sorry for the rant 😂

so true

RIP 9.

SevenAteNine
30 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Weird comparison cos an album would be the fruit of her own vision, while movies not so much, unless she writes and direct it herself. Until then, she was only a part of an ensemble.

Hence, unlike buying an album, I can drop off a movie she starred in, and I didn't enjoyed watching much, if there is no incentive of me of buying it. Most DVD/BluRay sales today are driven by extras; the director's cut, the deleted scenes, director's commentary, and more. 

5 hours ago, JLoveLamar said:

I get both of these view points

RIP 9.

Pussy Like Pepsi
11 hours ago, Gagaism said:

I don’t understand why you guys make such a big deal with that. All productions have scenes that doesn’t make the cut and that’s okay. There’s a reason why a scene get deleted from a movie :triggered:

The big deal is because people are dying to see the scenes of Gaga and Salma making out

JLoveLamar
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

I was not a huge fan of HOG, but I am still buying it the day it releases. I could see if this was a film she has a cameo in, but she's the lead. Her name is first on the poster. Box office and DVD sales will help her bargain for more money and a better role in the next film. If she has her sights on Cleopatra, Mama's gonna need those sales!

ChicaSkas
22 hours ago, Gabi001 said:

another ARTPOP act II. situation :bradley: 

Right? Now gaga has us all so hyped for unreleased stuff 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived