Taylor literally wrote everyone song on Speak Now for this exact reason-

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
5 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

his response to Tay's tweet 

His doing damage control! He literally said that. It was published as a Q&A LOL. What a loser 

11 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

Sadly reduced to clickbait? Dude, we know what you said. Assume you f*cked up and don't give lame excuses :fthis:

One thing no once can come at Taylor for is whether she writes or not. You can dislike her music but give her the credits for being A SONGWRITER! She literally writes all her work and only co writes / has input from other artists time to time. He tried to discredit her. I felt like people knew she was a hands on type of artist by now but some ppl will still undermine her which is soooo frustrating

enissa11

this can be true for her biggest hits when she worked with max martin and stuff, so i think he just know the wildly known stuff by taylor, so he's just probably unaware of her deep cuts and the lesser known albums like speak now, also it's funny he praisese billie and she have a less involvement in the songwritting than taylor lol

Mad Architect of Light

Rat Boy
28 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

I don’t believe him. I will be streaming 1989 in honour of Taylor Swift today. :samanthac: :river:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Joaco95

yawn another day another drama

I understand why she is upset tho but the whole tweet made me cringe a bit, it looks like some random stan twitter account lol

Karlillosz
2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

I think he's defining Billie and her brother as a unit who consistently write together, rather than an artist who shops around from writer to writer, producer to producer, and then adding to the product they create.

That being said... k? Why is he only focusing on women in pop, and why is saying being "upbeat" is less artistic? He sounds f*cking lame tbh :awkney:

right

he needs to learn there are other types of music and that doesnt mean is meaningless. 

is just not your type of music /beat  and that is ok doesnt make the art of other artist trash or less authenthic

enissa11
17 minutes ago, CooterFritter said:

God Taylor swift is so annoying. 

totally... that stuff of "i was your fan until you said this about me" is a clearly indicator you were not a fan at all, imagine gaga saying "madonna i was your fan until i saw this" "grace jones i was a fan until i saw this" "david bowie i was a fan until i saw this" lmaoo so immature, so you're a fan until someone has a negative opinion about you, even if it comes from their lack o knowledge about your artistry, so silly, and her second tweet :green: she's in general such a reactionary artist...

Mad Architect of Light

Karlillosz
45 minutes ago, PutiKumi said:

Sadly reduced to clickbait? Dude, we know what you said. Assume you f*cked up and don't give lame excuses :fthis:

why do they think they can get away shading others :iamfair:

Rat Boy
59 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

John Wayne

People can talk **** about Taylor all they want, but you cannot discredit her songwriting. She is literally one of the greatest (if not the best) songwriters of our generation.

Archived