đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

Addison Rae - Nothing On (But The Radio) *SNIPPET*

CAPRISONGS

Featured Posts

candiedroses

not to burst any bubbles, but these snippets being posted are not Addison. That’s Paris Monroe’s version from over 5y ago.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, candiedroses said:

not to burst any bubbles, but these snippets being posted are not Addison. That’s Paris Monroe’s version from over 5y ago.

According to her it's not her

CAPRISONGS
8 hours ago, beabeaxo5 said:

This isn't Addison, this leak is from years ago and it's from an artist named Paris Monroe.

Paris has confirmed on twitter that it’s not her demo! 

LeJudas

Whos giving these tiktokers false hope 

Also if Gaga did sell this masterpiece I hope she sold it for 6000trillion dollars only then would it be worth an Official Gaga release not happening

candiedroses
26 minutes ago, CAPRISONGS said:

Paris has confirmed on twitter that it’s not her demo! 

Well, she obviously must not know what her own version sounds like- Because a collection of snippets of her version is going around, unarguably. 

ThatGagaBoobStan

Came back to gagadaily…saw this thread…fell to my knees in my kitchen screaming crying throwing up…I-

GIF by NCAA March Madness

“I’ve got rain stored in the boobs”-Boobga 2020🤡

Stephen

I feel like I'm the only one who is HAPPY about this? :laughga:

It's obvious Gaga will never release this song. It's over a decade old. At least this way we can hear the full thing. I love when she gives songs to other people. We stan a songwriter!

2 hours ago, candiedroses said:

Well, she obviously must not know what her own version sounds like- Because a collection of snippets of her version is going around, unarguably. 

She is clarifying that the onlyfiles clip isn't her... the rest is from her Snapchat back in the day. 

Her version never truly leaked,  the "piano demo" from her and from Gaga were just stem mixes from whomever got hold of them, that's why the acapella leaked. Paris' version was demoed on top of the (RedOne?) production with adlibs which aren't present on the piano demo. That's my suspicion

Chromatography

please no that song deserves better than a tik toker that can’t sing

NichuuB
34 minutes ago, Hebi said:

@NicoB is Addison Rae's #1 stan he must feel excited about this :whitney:

Yes I love that one song of her so much:party:

Property of @Whale

sarahb

Eh I'd rather it get an official release with another artist than none at all.

Be realistic, do you really see Gaga releasing this over a decade old song on a future album? I figure if she wanted to release it she would've done it already. 

MonsterofFame
On 1/21/2022 at 7:32 PM, gypsy101 said:

the song was written by Josh Alexander and Billy Steinberg, who also wrote the bops Too Little Too Late by JoJo Levesque and Give Your Heart a Break by Demi Lovato. Billy was also co-writer with Tom Kelly for some of the biggest hits of the 80s: So Emotional (Whitney Houston), Like a Virgin (Madonna), Alone (Heart), True Colors (Cyndi Lauper), Eternal Flame (The Bangles) and I’ll Stand By You (The Pretenders)

Wait.. Gaga didn't write NOBTR? That would explain why she doesn't care about releasing it despite fans thinking it's a smash.
Where is this info from? 

On 1/21/2022 at 7:37 PM, chiuga said:

I’m not sure if someone with a rather generic / innocent voice can do this song justice.

The melody of the song is great but it’s Gaga’s vocal that takes the song to another level imo.

I agree. You can hear the urgency and longing for her lover in Gaga's voice. Addison's just sounds like a Radio Disney song. 

candiedroses

I spoke to Billy Steinberg in the early 2010s through email, on multiple occasions about this song when it first came out. I know parts of the backstory behind the intention of the song's initial release (which it never made it to), and I truly do not believe Gaga would just give this song up to be recorded exactly like her 2010/11 version, after trying to re-work it years later for ARTPOP. This was a song that was supposed to be on Born This Way (or possibly a project between TFM & BTW), but didn't fit the memo, then later re-worked for ARTPOP.... Two huge, groundbreaking albums... to be later recycled, and the 2010 version instrumental be used on a TikTok star's pop fling? I don't know about that. 

Archived