Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

The Fame Monster “Artist Inspired Cover”

pop a 911

Featured Posts

enissa11
1 hour ago, CautiousLurker said:

I think this is powerful stuff, the artist captured the essence of TFM perfectly - they really nailed the dichotomy of the primordial feminine symbolized by the vagina in the front, and the underlying masculinity, symbolized by the two balls in the background :vegas:

They even got the texture of the balls right :samanthac:

and how do you interpret the loading symbol on top of it?? i think it represents the torture of existence and the monsters of it when you're in this gender dichotomy, always waiting and waiting for something that never happens, bound to pain and melancholy, it's inspiring and genius.

Mad Architect of Light

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrGermanotta
1 minute ago, enissa11 said:

and how do you interpret the loading symbol on top of it?? i think it represents the torture of existence and the monsters of it when you're in this gender dichotomy, always waiting and waiting for something that never happens, bound to pain and melancholy, it's inspiring and genius.

the loading symbol is from the app because the sites doesnt load completely 😂

Chesescake

Why she have to chose this one? There's other piece that I like.

I need an explanation, 'bout it's concept.

I hate how Interscope have handled Gaga’s albums for this project.  The Joanne one was a choice but at least it was clearly created for the project… this though?  A cropped image from an already made art piece that has nothing to do with the album?  Embarrassing for Interscope and the artist.

enissa11
56 minutes ago, MrGermanotta said:

the loading symbol is from the app because the sites doesnt load completely 😂

the way life imitates art!!

Mad Architect of Light

monstertoronto

I’ve changed my comment because I couldn’t find Joanne and then I found the other thread 🤡 

RAMROD

The price tho :billie:

Lolmao.jpg

Who did they think they are? :lmao:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived