politics

Trump attacks DeSantis for not disclosing his booster status

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

He of all people is in ZERO position to be grilling people about vaccine/booster statuses when he went on entire campaigns telling people COVID is fake news and not that serious and didn't endorse mask wearing or social distancing and many of his events became super spreaders 

Edited by TimisaMonster
Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 6
TimisaMonster
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I think Trump had a few of his own things to disclose. 

Like his taxes...:partysick:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
weed

I love that bc DeSantis is crazy lol repub king vs repub I rejoice

BornAsUnic0rn

Yeah, pretending the virus is not the danger that it is said to be, as the sitting president, enabling racism against Asians, creating distrust in politicians and medical professionals trying to manage the pandemic and putting the lives of people at risk by not disclosing your positive test-results and still meeting hundreds of people, when it benefited him, yet praising the vaccine he gives himself credit for and telling people to get the vaccines, when… well… it benefits him… is called being opportunistic and being a populist.

Don‘t know if that’s praise-worthy.

• Like 1
FATCAT
13 minutes ago, gypsy101 said:

i don't think he must be praised for anything

No, Trump should be praised for this. The more he attacks Desantis the less chance Ron will run in 2024 or 2028.

I'm positive we can beat Trump again, but I'm not sure about Desantis.

Purr more, hiss less.
  • Like 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3
27monster27

The moment Trump started saying positive stuff about vaccines is the moment that his base started making arguments about democrats issues with vaccines when they were first coming out. I swear they will swerve in any direction to support him. We were better because we actually ended up listening to scientists say that the vaccines were okay. If Trump supporters were so much better, then why did they stop supporting vaccines the moment Trump stopped?

he/him/his
Emvee

He’s going after Desantis because he knows he’s a threat in the Republican primaries. The vaccine is like the only thing he can use to set himself apart from the lunacy that he created. 

• Like 3
FATCAT
29 minutes ago, Eriq said:

He’s going after Desantis because he knows he’s a threat in the Republican primaries. The vaccine is like the only thing he can use to set himself apart from the lunacy that he created. 

Yep, also he'll probably run for Governor of Florida instead of President if he doesn't run, so he has no use for Desantis anyway.

Purr more, hiss less.
bionic
4 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Yep, also he'll probably run for Governor of Florida instead of President if he doesn't run, so he has no use for Desantis anyway.

Didn't he allegedly want to take a Florida House seat and become Speaker so he's back in pres line of succession?

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
FATCAT
25 minutes ago, bionic said:

Didn't he allegedly want to take a Florida House seat and become Speaker so he's back in pres line of succession?

He doesn't have to even be elected to the house to become speaker, if Republicans take back the house they can just make him speaker.

Purr more, hiss less.
Mister G

Oh now he wants to praise vaccines after spending a good part of 2020 devaluing Asian communities and calling COVID all types of hoaxes. Nothing to celebrate because the damage has been done. You’ve all seen the videos of his fanbase booing him and calling him a traitor for supporting the vaccine now. It’s nice he’s trying now, but it’s a bit too little too late since most supporters will likely dump him if he continues with the current rhetoric.

• Thanks 1