đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

LG7 discussion thread (Rumours, news, delusions)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

bpmMonkey

Really like the sound of them.. in general, i would love for her to get more into a - for the lack of a better term - vibe-y sound. A current trend for me here is to mention Robyn, but in my opinion she's such a great lead figure for really passionate pop music. For her last album Honey she took song for song, put a spin on them, gave them so much soul and they were still dance-y at times but most importantly they were interesting ! 

Maybe its not the time for her on LG7, but I think the singer-songwriter path with very well executed (pop) productions is something to look forward to when she is getting into her 40s. 

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I feel like she'll always give some dance elements. It's her roots.

Even Joanne have those

Yea I was gonna say… she still has to sell tickets and she likes her audiences to move. I agree that dance is synonymous with Gaga now. 

Honestly I won't be surprised. She has such a variety with collaborations like I never expected her to collab with Blackpink and here we have a masterpiece, same goes for Ariana, Florence, Boyz Noize, and Burns. She's versatile so I see this happening tbh

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

sillynate

Why is no one talking about DJWS and those two other ARTPOP guys being in london in June??? Reading through here I think everyone came to the conclusion they were making TCB interludes but aren’t the interludes at TCB just the interludes from the album???
Road to Vol II here we go :awesome:

Maxine Puth
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Honestly I feel like she'll always give some dance elements. It's her roots.

Even Joanne have those

Her roots are piano ballads, songs like Captivated. Everything else came after, including her pop rock phase (Red and Blue EP, many unreleased songs). Dance pop was just what got her famous as Lady Gaga. 

BlingNotTheMusic

I would SO be here for a pre-TheFameGa for LG7. Songs like Dirty Ice Cream, Sexy Ugly, Blueberry Kisses, Filthy Pop, etc

monketsharona
8 hours ago, sillynate said:

Why is no one talking about DJWS and those two other ARTPOP guys being in london in June??? Reading through here I think everyone came to the conclusion they were making TCB interludes but aren’t the interludes at TCB just the interludes from the album???
Road to Vol II here we go :awesome:

I checked DJWS stories ar the time and he left London the day she arrived so... I wouldn't hold my breath for Act 2 unless she gave her producers total control on it like she did on Dawn of Chromatica 

FantasInIbiza
On 1/12/2022 at 7:25 AM, monketsharona said:

Ok Let's have our LG7 delusion thread about theories, wishes, rumours, news and so on. I'll update  the OP anytime we'll have anything that could be linked to next project.

Hide contents

- Gaga talked about her next project twice during HOG promo interviews saying she has in mind what's next but not ready to talk about it.

- Gaga has been seen on January 11th going to a studio. 

- A 10 second snippet of a song titled 'Hallelujah' leaked on January 20th. Is it something new from next project ?

- Gaga using the 🤟 emoji on several Instagram posts. Teasing something ? 

- Feb 14 : Gaga is mentionning Radical Love + 🤟 emoji again on her Superbowl tweet. Last time she mentionned Radical Love was on her Instagram post on January 19th

- 

Hallelujah is from art pop act 2 which is in the vault

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL. NOR WILL HE EVER BE! NOW TRIM MY BANGS YOU WORTHLESS S**T!

TEANUS

My dream LG7 producers

BURNS (exec. Prod)

Skrillex

Mark Ronson

Kevin Parker

Max Martin

BloodPop

Tbqmfh, give me that damn funk the punk album we thought was coming for LG5

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

monketsharona
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

My dream LG7 producers

BURNS (exec. Prod)

Skrillex

Mark Ronson

Kevin Parker

Max Martin

BloodPop

Tbqmfh, give me that damn funk the punk album we thought was coming for LG5

I would love RedOne to make a come back if she really make that LG5 style of music 

Angel Down is one of the best written song Joanne, we all need more Gaga x RedOne in the future 

monketsharona

My dream LG7 producers :

Max Martin (main producer)

Andrew Watt (main producer)

RedOne (on 2-3 songs like BTW)

Mark Ronson (but with different style of production than Joanne)

Nile Rodgers

Giorgio Moroder

BloodPop (secondary producer this time) 

Burns (secondary producer)

Boys Noize (on an industrial EDM track)

• FATCAT locked this topic

Archived