đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Euphoria

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

I can't believe how boring Kat has been this season, the writing has been bad for the character because she's the weakest by far this season. 

she's having major problems with the director, that's why she didn't even attend the premiere and there's rumours they are trying to write her out of the show overall.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chlorine Sevigny
5 minutes ago, dojo said:

she's having major problems with the director, that's why she didn't even attend the premiere and there's rumours they are trying to write her out of the show overall.

Where did you hear this tea? :oprah:

thatfoxyfeeling
13 minutes ago, dojo said:

Yeah I mean they're just rumours for now Barbie hasn't said anything and it's kinda been promo for the show cause everyone loves a bit of bts drama. 

I just finished watching this whole show and I’m blown away by Zendaya! She’s an incredible actress, I need to watch everything she’s in asap.

Anderson123

Why is no one talking about this omg. What a finale. :bradley:

Spoiler

I can't believe that out of everyone, Nate gets to have a happy ending. I was on the edge of my seat the whole episode, sad to see Fezco going to jail and so heartbreaking that Ash is dead. At least Faye didn't end up like a rat and told Fez to stay quiet. 

Damn I loved Maddy beating up Cassie but we needed to see more of that. 

PlastiscGuy
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Why is no one talking about this omg. What a finale. :bradley:

Hide contents

I can't believe that out of everyone, Nate gets to have a happy ending. I was on the edge of my seat the whole episode, sad to see Fezco going to jail and so heartbreaking that Ash is dead. At least Faye didn't end up like a rat and told Fez to stay quiet. 

Damn I loved Maddy beating up Cassie but we needed to see more of that. 

Spoiler

I hate Nate so much, I'm sorry but I cannot empathize with his character. 

Glad Rue is doing fine, tho! But what happened to the drug dealer lady? :deadbanana: how is it going to be addressed in the next season? Messy. 

Glad to see Cassie getting what she deserved too :emma: but yeah, we deserved more footage of the fight! :grr:

Spoiler

Also, not Elliot singing that song for like 4 minutes :deadbanana: I just know they had to explode his singing skills somehow, but damn ma...

PG.

Anderson123
4 minutes ago, PlastiscGuy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hate Nate so much, I'm sorry but I cannot empathize with his character. 

Glad Rue is doing fine, tho! But what happened to the drug dealer lady? :deadbanana: how is it going to be addressed in the next season? Messy. 

Glad to see Cassie getting what she deserved too :emma: but yeah, we deserved more footage of the fight! :grr:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, not Elliot singing that song for like 4 minutes :deadbanana: I just know they had to explode his singing skills somehow, but damn ma...

Spoiler

I know lol I thought he was just going to sing for like a minute but wouldn't stop omg. :air: I was also thinking about the drug dealer lady, she's supposed to be this powerful drug lord and we know nothing about it now? Like I assume it's been several weeks now that Rue is doing better. Maybe the mom paid the money? Idk I was just expecting someone to kidnap Rue right at the end of that scene.

StressedOut
Spoiler

I'm just glad Cassie finally got her sh** rocked LMFAO

But poor fez, glad Rue seems to be on the upswing, Nate turning his dad in was a surprise. 

MadreMonster

Season was up and down but it was fun to watch. Honestly, the scene of Maddy in her room with Nate (with the “smile! You are on camera” poster) was one of the most disturbing things I’ve watched - Alexa really acted her heart out on that one.

Archived