Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New Kesha album?

Inferno

Whos ready for K4  

30 members have voted

1. 1. -

• I am ready and excited.
    • I like her/used to like her and ill listen but im not like checking for it.
    • No thank you.

Featured Posts

Inferno

Recently she seems to be teasing new music to be released this year on instagram..

how interested is the gagadaily community in a new Kesha album? Just curious.

Celebrate Thank God GIF by Kesha

HuffsAhoy

I'm here for it! Her last few albums have been absolutely her best work to date, especially High Road :giveup:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

Glamourpuss

I thought High Road wasn't that bad when it came out but I tried to listen to it today and I just couldn't get through it. 

Inferno
5 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I thought High Road wasn't that bad when it came out but I tried to listen to it today and I just couldn't get through it. 

I almost feel the same? There were a few tracks I enjoyed but I never seem to return to them at this point. Although, Father Daughter Dance is underrated af.

To me High Road is like a transitional period for her. From her rebirth country-tinged sound on Rainbow and trying to return to a more uniformly pop based sound but outside of the Dr. Luke school of production. You could feel her uncertainty in where she wanted to take her brand.

HuffsAhoy
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

I almost feel the same? There were a few tracks I enjoyed but I never seem to return to them at this point. Although, Father Daughter Dance is underrated af.

Only song I hate is the Potato Song :deadbanana: It really brings down the album. 

Inferno
2 minutes ago, HuffsAhoy said:

Only song I hate is the Potato Song :deadbanana: It really brings down the album. 

I actually f*ck with that one LOL but I get why people don't like it. For me, it reminded me of like... late 00s indie rock and I will not elaborate on why lol

I hate Chasing Thunder and Summer and that whole Imagine Dragons sound. Hope she stops working with that dude altogether, love that he was very supportive of her though during hard times in her career...but yeah lol

HuffsAhoy
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I actually f*ck with that one LOL but I get why people don't like it. For me, it reminded me of like... late 00s indie rock and I will not elaborate on why lol

I hate Chasing Thunder and Summer and that whole Imagine Dragons sound. Hope she stops working with that dude altogether, love that he was very supportive of her though during hard times in her career...but yeah lol

Omg those are my two favorites  :lmao:But I will say that its clear Summer was thrown together last minute. 

VasilisVas

I used to like her during animal/cannibal era but started to lose interest in her during warrior era. After that….:oops:

TipsyGagaFan

Was just listening to her discography the other day. Animal has aged like fine wine. High Road on the other hand… :huntyga:

I just hope her next album follows the sound from Rainbow and not High Road.

I’m tired and angry but somebody should be

Archived