đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Joanne Era - US Sales

Lighter

Featured Posts

• Lighter changed the title to Joanne Era - US Sales
Luke78619

John Wayne getting the recognition it deserves :firega: wish they pushed it as a single when they released the video, seeing as it was right after super bowl :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Lighter
3 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

John Wayne getting the recognition it deserves :firega: wish they pushed it as a single when they released the video, seeing as it was right after super bowl :messga:

one of her biggest wasted opportunities. look how it even outsold a-yo a literal promo single

Emmanymar

More gold certifications incoming :ally: I wonder how many sales The Cure has now. Wish The Cure and Joanne Piano Version were included in a Joanne Deluxe Edition

MANiCURE 6
12 minutes ago, weed said:

Dancin' In Circles sold too much to show?

Outsold "Bad Romance" and "Poker Face" with EASE.

TEANUS

Perfect Illusion being platinum is cute 🥰 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• 1 month later...
Inferno
On 1/5/2022 at 8:40 AM, Luke78619 said:

Yeah I didn't understand that? Seemed odd to me that she didn't utilize the Superbowl to sell the album. It helped Million Reasons though.

Anderson123
30 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Yeah I didn't understand that? Seemed odd to me that she didn't utilize the Superbowl to sell the album. It helped Million Reasons though.

I think that just like with that James Corden karaoke vid, they wanted to push Million Reasons because it did so well as a promo single they put all their money on it. I don't think they were expecting a lot of hits from this album so might as well use all the resources on the one big ballad.

Inferno
19 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

I think that just like with that James Corden karaoke vid, they wanted to push Million Reasons because it did so well as a promo single they put all their money on it. I don't think they were expecting a lot of hits from this album so might as well use all the resources on the one big ballad.

Do you think it was her teams choice or possibly the label or NFL intervening since the album didn't smash, and either making or influencing her to not include more album cuts and sticking with what they thought would top digital sales. Thus they settled on Million Reasons being the lone inclusion.

Archived