celeb

Ed Sheeran says South Park ruined his life

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CooterFritter

Ugh he’s so awful. He’s not doing much for Ginger’s as a whole I’ll tell you that. 

idgi, does he genuinely believe South Park invented prejudice against gingers? :deadbanana:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

As someone with naturally red hair too, I have to say that it's true that most of us get bullied for it especially as kids and teens. But saying that the episode or south park in general ruined his life is far fetched and kinda stupid. If anything it made the stereotypes more popular in our generation. 

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Zaplingfire

Yo knowing Stone and Parker, they'll probably take this opportunity to make an entire episode roasting Sheeran. I look forward to it

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

Anyways

Steam the supreme remix of these 2 queens 

and the soulless boi

Chromatography

You’re a white affluent straight man Ed lmao, just dye your hair. 

Economy
3 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Not this white man trying his best to be oppressed. :rip: 

Not a GGD user acting like if ur white u cant have any self confidence issues im shook :shocked:

For real tho not everything has to be about race all the time nor is anyone suggesting this is somehow equivalent to racial problems

Society has ugly and pretty standards that are purely subjective and can negatively impact ones self confidence

Plus i doubt he was that serious about this. To me this sounds kind of serious but exagerated with a comedic undertone

1 hour ago, Chromatography said:

You’re a white affluent straight man Ed lmao, just dye your hair. 

Or how about this one dont bully people because their haircolor

SevenWonder

From the looks of it, he ain't gonna hair of any color for long. Enjoy it whilst you can, Ed!

\Real Housewives Of Atlanta Eating GIF

CooterFritter

I think he’s mislead into believing he would be somehow attractive if he had a different hair color which is absolutely not the case. Hair dye doesn’t change your shitty attitude or awful cash-pandering music.

In a world where people are being killed for skin color, Ed can pick up a bottle of hair dye and go on being the affluent white male that he is sigh.

Archived