Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

All Christmas Day Leaks HERE (Leak total - 17)

KING5KAT

Featured Posts

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

THE STEMS YES! A year ago I wouldn't have cared, but now that I have all the track stems that have leaked, this is wonderful. :worship:

To be honest with you, i dont think they are demos. Probably just edits of the studio versions.

You're obviously deaf if you can't hear how different the vocals, especially in the LG demo. :roll: Some of them have only slight differences.

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

ChicaSkas

I'm wondering if those are all the demos for the Fame or not.... hmmmn.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I am leaving Adler's now and going to my grandma's, where I will not have internet access besides my phone. If there are more leaks when I come back, I will probably propose to someone on GGD. Probably King5Kat. Or AlienTulip. The ceremony will be held in a thread off the coast of JustMikey's dick pics.

See you all soon.

I'm wondering if those are all the demos for the Fame or not.... hmmmn.

Well, we still don't have demos for Boys Boys Boys or Paper Gangsta, and I think the demo I have for I Like it Rough is fan-made. Also, there are plenty of songs that have multiple demos recorded, so I'm sure there are more out there.

My name isn't Timmers

Lady Palutena

Wait, that's the Starstruck Demo? I thought it would sound more like the one she used in her live shows during the 2008 part of The Fame Era. Or maybe that one is a remix?

Anyway, thanks for the Demos :)

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

I love 'Lovegame'.

I wonder if we'll get anymore leaks. I haven't kept in the loop with it all. Who is leaking all this stuff?

AyaKara

And to think that Our Musicland and Project Gaga may have things in store, not to mention whatever Gaga has :flutter:

geopang

THE STEMS YES! A year ago I wouldn't have cared, but now that I have all the track stems that have leaked, this is wonderful. :worship:

You're obviously deaf if you can't hear how different the vocals, especially in the LG demo. :roll: Some of them have only slight differences.

obviously lovegame is a demo. the others are just the original versions with slight minor changes. some even have no backing vocals in some parts.

J e s s e

obviously lovegame is a demo. the others are just the original versions with slight minor changes. some even have no backing vocals in some parts.

I am leaving Adler's now and going to my grandma's, where I will not have internet access besides my phone. If there are more leaks when I come back, I will probably propose to someone on GGD. Probably King5Kat. Or AlienTulip. The ceremony will be held in a thread off the coast of JustMikey's dick pics.

See you all soon.

Well, we still don't have demos for Boys Boys Boys or Paper Gangsta, and I think the demo I have for I Like it Rough is fan-made. Also, there are plenty of songs that have multiple demos recorded, so I'm sure there are more out there.

We have a BBB demo? :huh:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Paper Planes

To be honest with you, i dont think they are demos. Probably just edits of the studio versions.

The Starstruck "demo" is definitely just Starstruck without the Flo-Rida vocals. The LoveGame and Poker Face demos seem real, though.

delete it fat

Archived