Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will Chromatica Ball still happen?

Featured Posts

danbekim

I don't think it's happening... if she postpone it to 2023 then a lot of people will want refund and it would be a huge mess

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hpmcmill

Cancel it or not, I don’t think there’s another artist who has left their tour in postpone status (without an update) as much as Gaga with this tour. This and the squiggle mark autographs are two things that are like what… really. Stan LG ofc, but give the paying fans an answer. There’s tons of money they are holding onto. 

I'd prefer her to cancel it completely and move on to projects she's actually passionate about.
I don't feel like she's still willing to "continue the journey", seeing her latest interviews.
And to me the remix album was basically the last coffin nail to that era.

I hope that she'll then do a proper world tour with stretched out dates and enough breaks for her health, when the next album is ready, whenever that might be.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

7 hours ago, hpmcmill said:

Stan LG ofc, but give the paying fans an answer. There’s tons of money they are holding onto. 

Nobody's holding onto your money. You CAN request a refund anytime!

If you want to hang onto your ticket, that's your problem. 🤔

she/her/hers

StarstruckIllusion
On 12/28/2021 at 11:41 AM, FentyGa said:

omicron rates will have to drop significantly, but it’s possible

it’ll either happen this july, or not at all. i think gaga knows that cancelling this tour would break the trust of not just fans but also tour promoters, considering what happened with the BTWB, JWT and now potentially TCB.

that said, chromatica era feels like eons ago, so it would be weird to suddenly return to that aesthetic and vibe. maybe she’ll rebrand it as the Gaga World Tour or something, and basically do her hits, some fan favourites, and a few chromatica deep cuts. that’s what i’d do.

as if anything has been normal for the past 2 years 🙄 plus the Joanne tour was already branded as the Gaga world tour mainly going off the vibes of the superbowl. If y’all cant forgive her for a weird tour vibe when literally everything else has been weird well I don’t know what to say other than congrats for maintaining your normal lives the past 2 years while others have literally died bc of the pandemic…

8 hours ago, danbekim said:

I don't think it's happening... if she postpone it to 2023 then a lot of people will want refund and it would be a huge mess

Why would she postpone it to 2023? Gaga is 35. My guess is she wants to have kids. Soon. 

IF all goes well, she'll tour in summer 2022, make some money, then take a break to start a family. 

It's like closing a chapter... I doubt she'll be touring with a baby in tow. A Vegas residency is perfect for singers with young children like Katy, Adele, etc.

Taylor postponed her Lover Fest shows in 2020 then canceled them in 2021. Gaga has NOT canceled TCB. She wants it to happen. IF all goes well, that is

she/her/hers

StarstruckIllusion
1 minute ago, Sunny21 said:

Why would she postpone it to 2023? Gaga is 35. My guess is she wants to have kids. Soon. 

IF all goes well, she'll tour in summer 2022, make some money, then take a break to start a family. 

It's like closing a chapter... I doubt she'll be touring with a baby in tow. A Vegas residency is perfect for singers with young children like Katy, Adele, etc.

Taylor postponed her Lover Fest shows in 2020 then canceled them in 2021. Gaga has NOT canceled TCB. She wants it to happen. IF all goes well, that is

this thread has sooo many bad takes 🤢

tyler k

well seeing as Omicron is getting super bad, i myself tested positive on Monday... I don't see many tours moving forward over the next few months. 

I'm a theatre artist and both the shows I'm working on over the next two months are about to be cancelled. 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

VasilisVas
On 12/27/2021 at 7:41 PM, Juanlittlem said:

I mean... then don't go to any tour 'cause you'll listen to old songs too? Like, Just Dance was released 13 years ago and she still performs it on tour. I have no problem with the songs being "old", my problem is she doesnt seem to care about the tour.

Yeah but at least I’d have the excitement of hearing brand new songs at the tour, too. What would be the point of the tour if Gaga won’t release new music by then to at least tour for Chromatica and promote the new songs?? No need to be snarky either :huntyga:

On 12/28/2021 at 8:41 AM, FentyGa said:

i think gaga knows that cancelling this tour would break the trust of not just fans but also tour promoters, considering what happened with the BTWB, JWT and now potentially TCB.

LOL. I wouldn't worry about "breaking the trust of tour promoters." Gaga is a Live Nation client! She and Bobby joined Artist Nation in 2014.

Live Nation is the world's largest concert promoter. They also produced Gaga: Five Foot Two and co-produced her movie, A Star Is Born!

Some of her fans are funny... One minute she's a superstar, the next she's a D-List has-been...

Gaga would NEVER have signed with Live Nation in 2014 if they acted like blood-sucking sc*mbags who'd work her to death or until she broke her hip... Wouldn't you agree? :heart:

Know what else is funny? I read on GGD and/or twitter that Gaga is "not allowed to tour" in North America or something like that, because she's "chained to Vegas" by..... MGM/Live Nation!

It's all very convoluted and contradictory... like fan fiction. SEXIST fan fiction. Not sexy, sexist. 🙂

she/her/hers

FentyGa
1 hour ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

as if anything has been normal for the past 2 years 🙄 plus the Joanne tour was already branded as the Gaga world tour mainly going off the vibes of the superbowl. If y’all cant forgive her for a weird tour vibe when literally everything else has been weird well I don’t know what to say other than congrats for maintaining your normal lives the past 2 years while others have literally died bc of the pandemic…

where is this reaction coming from? :icega:

you really care too much about someone’s opinion about lady gaga on a website. please get a life:triggered:

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

where is this reaction coming from? :icega:

you really care too much about someone’s opinion about lady gaga on a website. please get a life:triggered:

I don’t care too much, you’re just upset you cant defend your bad talking points :vegas: “please get a life” ?? 💀

LandonM170

I personally think it will be canceled unfortunately. Even though artists are touring during this time I still think it is dangerous with all of these new variants. 

gypsy101

she obviously should have done it this past summer when numbers were the best they've ever been since early 2020

Archived