Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s your Gaga hill that you’ll die on?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Chlorine Sevigny
47 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Madonna

They really said that with their whole chest. :ladyhaha:

Also, I would say Rihanna has done that very successfully as well. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pussy Like Pepsi
3 hours ago, Hyoha said:

Gaga shouldn't have dropped Joseph Kahn for TEOG music video. The one we got sucks.

I remember there was talk about the Brooklyn Bridge making an appearance in the video. I could like imagine the video in my mind and then it came out and its fine but it couldve been better. 

ChicaSkas

I redacted my original thought... not every thought is fit for consumption and I apologize for the insensitivity of my personal ideas and theories. 

Love you all!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

ProdigyARTPOP
19 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Yes she's equally good but a literal product of a different time. Gaga holds the reins for this generation now. But both women have changed the world.  

Exactly, I’m talking about the 2000’s and 2010’s. Madonna’s growth & evolution can’t be compared because the landscape wasn’t even the way it was now & in Madonna’s time, EVERYONE was bringing something to the table. Gaga’s pop ascent was all her own & Rihanna was literally enlisting A List hit making producers for her first 6-7 albums,

she only changed once she signed with Roc Nation and had more creative control. 

ProdigyARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Frank Potion said:

They really said that with their whole chest. :ladyhaha:

Also, I would say Rihanna has done that very successfully as well. 

My response to bringing up Rihanna is above.

I disagree completely, she only switched up her style and sound with Anti,

before that she was always dance pop/ r&b & she’s always had the hottest producers working on her tracks. 

Chlorine Sevigny
34 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

My response to bringing up Rihanna is above.

I disagree completely, she only switched up her style and sound with Anti,

before that she was always dance pop/ r&b & she’s always had the hottest producers working on her tracks. 

That’s crazy to say she had no creative control and her sound and image only changed on Anti? :wtfga: Rihanna’s look and sound changed with almost every album. 

LUCARTPOP

Come To Mama, Just Another Day & Grigio Girls is my personal trinity on Joanne and it's criminally underrated. All of them are so bittersweet, sad, hopeful and so personal. Come To Mama is basically the song that describes Gaga's personality best, I'd even say it's Born This Way (single)'s sister. Just Another Day is thé lazy-sunday bop with sad tones. Grigio Girls is probably one of her best produced songs that has so many layers, but I don't get the extreme hate for it, it's so beautiful lyrically and sonically. 

HuffsAhoy

The entire BTW/Express Yourself was an elaborate PR stunt for both women that managed to fool the world they hated each other. It was too convenient for both artists :billie:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

2 hours ago, AshIey said:

People have already posted lots of things I agree with so I’ll say mine is: Gaga is 5’1”, not 5’2” or higher. 😅

I agree :ally: Im 5'3 and when she was in front of me she was at least 2-3 inches shorter. Gurl is probably 5' max.

Mother of Puppies

Another one:

The Fame is underrated by this fanbase. It's such a great album.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Mother of Puppies
59 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Brunette doesn't suit her and ages her at least 20 years

I disagree. I think it suits her really really well and if she doesn't wear any (or just little) make up she looks really young.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived