27monster27 16,177 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-claims-merry-christmas-victory-over-woke-crowd-2021-12 According to Trump, people saying "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas". Trump claimed that the former was used as a result of people being "woke", and he thought that it would be a good idea to change that. Trump asserted that the phrase "Merry Christmas" started to become more popular again because he fought for it. Merry Christmas VS Happy Holidays is not an uncommon talking point amongst conservatives. ---- I'm assuming he probably doesn't know who Andy Williams is. he/him/his Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dr Fudge 8,688 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tom Nook 37,820 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 I just wanna shrink myself down and see what goes on in the small amount of folds in his brain Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chlorine 47,976 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 Now if only he can get Melania to say it. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,900 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,900 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 One of my coworkers tells people "happy Christmas". He said "some people are mad at 'happy holidays', others are mad at 'merry Christmas'. This way, no one's happy " That's a mood I can vibe with tbh Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ThisGuyTony 35,527 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 Where is he hiding nowadays? I swear I haven’t seen him in public since he got into that helicopter and left the WH in January. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
androiduser 7,438 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 soooo basically the Democrats didn't ban Christmas like the right wing predicted so now Trump is to thank for that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,900 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 16 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said: Where is he hiding nowadays? I swear I haven’t seen him in public since he got into that helicopter and left the WH in January. He's been to a few GQP events I believe but I feel like he's mostly lying low enjoying his (hopefully) final months of freedom Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Marilyn MonHoe 11,011 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 39 minutes ago, PartySick said: Trying to be inclusive of all religions by saying happy holidays is somehow a war on Christmas and an attack on Christianity. Equality feels like oppression to those who have privilege Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,900 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 1 minute ago, Marilyn MonHoe said: Trying to be inclusive of all religions by saying happy holidays is somehow a war on Christmas and an attack on Christianity. Equality feels like oppression to those who have privilege I see it first hand every year There's always at least half a dozen Karens in December, a seasonal plague if you will, who will stand there and make it everyone's problem that they were offended by you not telling them "Merry Christmas" My go-to action now is to say neither which pisses off some of them just the same but it takes their talking points away. They'll say "Merry Christmas" and I'll hit 'em with one of those automated "mm hmm, have a nice day" responses that every retail drone has coded into their instincts and they just... ...before f*cking off I don't like people Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joshie S 6,607 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 1 hour ago, PartySick said: One of my coworkers tells people "happy Christmas". He said "some people are mad at 'happy holidays', others are mad at 'merry Christmas'. This way, no one's happy " That's a mood I can vibe with tbh merry holidays The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 174,900 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 3 minutes ago, Joshie S said: merry holidays Whimsical bitch Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
MACATL 2,184 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 What a menace to the world he is. Just an awful human to his core. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BARKDANGER 856 Posted December 19, 2021 Share Posted December 19, 2021 I’m going to start saying Merry Halloween, Salutations Fourth of July, Happy calendar date, and Happy Unpolitical- non biased holidays, so I don’t offend anyone. 😂 “I’m on the edge of glory…” Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.