đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

EpicGames: What if Lady Gaga is one of The Seven? (EXPLAINED)

Hebi

Featured Posts

MonsterPawPR

there's also an emote called "Lil' Monster" in the current battle pass :enigma:

I hope we get the Gaga skin and concert soon :pray:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

The op title made me think of this very popular movie in 1960:

sddefault.jpg

I don't know which of these famous actors Gaga disguised herself as when she traveled back in time to be in this movie.

I live outside the space time continuum.

I still play occassionally. Any Lady Gaga concert would be fun with animations and dance emotes and some flying! 

This season is starting out slow tho, with most of the map wooded and covered in snow. Spiderman's daily bugle building has a moat inside a dormant volcano, kindof weird.

LeJudas
2 hours ago, PawsUpJago said:

Is The Seven in reference to the TV show The Boys, or is The Seven a term in Fort nite? 

That would be awesome af honestly

A good chaotic tv role 

StarstruckIllusion

hey I mean Lady Gaga was supposed to be in fortnite so I mean pop it off hello??

Moonlight on Water

With how fortnite sponsored the new hits spotify playlist when ROM was released, it reaaaally wouldn't surprise me at all. I think it was even concerned but it was delayed/cancelled.

she/her

freebit

I was just thinking about her doing her contractually obligated Fortnight concert. Feel kind of whatever about it because I'm not on Fortnight, and I feel like Ariana already used a Chromatica-type aesthetic with hers. If they make Gaga's winter time and Christmas-themed that would be a bit more exciting and intriguing.

Archived